INST Solar Powered LED String Light, Ambiance Lighting, 54.5ft 17m 100 LED Solar Fairy String Lights for Outdoor, Gardens, Homes, Christmas Party (Warm white)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.05. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Plastic/100 %
- This solar LED works by converting solar energy into electricity during the day, and it lights up automatically at dark.
- 100 LED lights STEADY and FLASH in a string, form a beautiful and fairy world.
- Sealed process, with good waterproof performance.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor decoration with trees, wreaths, etc.
- Great ambiance lighting for backyard, patio, garden, pathway, camping.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
About INST: INST specializes in providing LED solar string lights with steady quality to customers. The reviews of our products were received NOT by giving free products in exchange. They are all trustable! Specification: Light color: warm white Power: Solar Power 0.2W~0.5W peak Ni-Mh batteries: AA size, 1200mAH,1pcs Light source: Super Bright 100 LED Switch : ON/OFF/MODE Working mode: FLASH /STEADY on. Working time: Steady on mode 8~10h; Flash mode 10~20h Working temperature: -20℃ ~+60℃ Charging time: 4~8h Note: 1.If the ground is too hard, do not twist or hammer it with force. Try to soften the ground with water and then insert into the ground. Failure to follow this may result in product damage. 2.It is suggested the solar panel to be fully charged for 6h at the first use. 3.The light will light up automatically at dusk and may turn off automatically when ambient light is too strong(above 15lux). 4.Turn the light on and set light mode before charging the solar power, so it will light up at dusk. Package Includes: 1 x Solar Panel 1 x 20 cm Spike
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These little lights are just the thing. They came neatly packaged and unrolled easily plus there were easy to follow instructions for installing the aa battery and where to place the solar charger for maximum effect. The lights themselves are small and can be put in twinkle or steady mode. There are plenty of them to each string and create just the effect i was looking. My only complaint is that it's difficult to tell whether the off/on toggle switch is off or on. So far, even after a rainy day the lights have come on nightly when the sun sets creating just the right ambiance.
1. I live in the northeast. At this time of year, there is not enough daylight to fully charge the units, so they don't glow very brightly and don't last very long.
2. If I place the solar units where they will get the most sun, they are then exposed to the snow -- and if they get covered with snow, they won't work. If I place the solar units where they went get covered with snow, they don't get enough light.
3. Finally, I've found that the lights from the other Christmas decorations fool the sensor so it doesn't work.
So, every morning I position the sensors as best I can to get light, and every night I have to cover them or place them upside down so light from the other decorations (and reflections off the snow) doesn't interfere.
I bought these because I thought they'd be real low maintenance (not requiring cords or electrical outlooks or timers) but they are actually a lot more work, and a lot less effective, than traditional decorations. They'd probably work nicely in the summer -- but I really don't have much use for Christmas decorations in the summer...
I have no beef with the manufacturer or Amazon, really; I just didn't think it out enough.