Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 81 reviews
on January 14, 2012
This product is not at all what was expected!!! I was hoping for something more like a cell phone protective cover. This product is very thin and offers very little protection to the toy!!! Needs to be thicker and not so flimsy that it falls off itself.
on March 21, 2012
I didn't buy the leappad version because it was double the price on Amazon as it is on leapfrog's site. Well I should have just paid the shipping and got it through leapfrog for the same price I paid for this. The fit is really loose and its so thin I don't even think it does much for protection. Plus my kids took it off right away because they didn't like all the dirt and stuff sticking to it. Do yourself the favor and just get the leapfrog brand one from their website. I really hate giving bad reviews, but I just cant think of anything good about this when you can get a good one for the same price. I would happily pay $1 for this at the dollar store and not have a complaint.
on September 30, 2013
I assumed that this cover would function to protect my daughter's LeapPad, like the Gel Skin from Leap Frog. It is way too thin and flimsy to protect, much less stay on. It is also prone to tearing. If you want a cover in order to protect your LeapPad, I advise buying the real thing for about $10. If you just want to differentiate more than one computer, then this cover will work fine, especially for the price. My daughter loves the pink color!
on December 31, 2013
I purchasdd this for my daughter's nee leap pad, but it really is nothing more than a sleeve for it. I was expecting something a little more protective. Also, it covers the front camera so if she wants to take pictures of herself, she has to take it off.
I plan to get the same Leap Pad made one that is on my son's leap pad, it is by far more duarble and protective. It is a bit more money, but a far superior product.
on August 4, 2012
just got this today and, like most other reviewers said, it is a good enough skin for the price. do note, however, that if you have a LeapPad 2, there is no hole in the skin for the front camera. (this was a quick fix for my husband and his pocket knife, but i do wish i had noticed it before ordering)

so, leappad 1 = skin is good enough. leappad 2 = consider purchasing a newer style skin OR be prepared to cut the small hole for the front camera!
on February 4, 2014
It is not truly compatible with the Leap pad power because the camera in the front is completely covered by the case. I had to burn a hole in it where the camera hole should be on the front. I could have sent it back but I have dealt with amazon returns and it takes forever. So I made the best out of it.
on February 20, 2015
This product is very cheaply made. Very Very thin silicone, not durable at all. Would've returned except amazon was going to charge me more to return the product than I had origanlly paid for the product to begin with.
on January 19, 2015
It wasn't a thick as I wanted, but that did make it easier to put on the Leadpad. I mainly got it so I could tell the difference between my boy's and girl's leadpad. So it did the job, but not much for protection.
on June 10, 2012
With two little girls, they both had to have Leap Pads. They also needed to be able to tell the difference between their devices, so having different color cases works fine. This provides a bit of shock absorbency, although our 5yo hasn't dropped hers yet (that we know of). She is very happy with it. It looks great, and it's easy to put on and get off (for battery changes).
on August 20, 2012
I ordered LeapPads for my twin girls, which they love! Ordered the skins to protect from accidental falls. LeapFrog only makes them in purple and green and since I needed two, to differentiate between my two girls, I opted to order this pink one from Insten. The quality is bad, so flimsy, I doubt it will protect it from much. I wouldn't recommend it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.