|Item Weight||15.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 1.3 x 3 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||IBU_RG600|
|Cover Included||INTELLIBOOST Cables, UL Listed Wall Charger, 12V Car Charger, 4in1 USB Cable, 8 laptop tips & charging cable, Plastic hinged carrying case|
|Special Features||Powerful, Spark and Reverse Polarity Protection|
Rugged Geek INTELLIBOOST 600A Portable Vehicle Jump Starter and Power Supply with LCD Display. USB Laptop Charging. Emergency Auto Jump Pack Battery Booster for Cars, Trucks, SUVs and more.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3rd Gen 600 Amp Portable Jump Starter: Enough power to boost most passenger vehicles on the road today! See it boost a 6.0L Cadillac in one of the video reviews.
- INTELLIBOOST Jumper Cables for safe, easy and risk free Jump Starting. These have Dual Power tips (many on the market are single)
- USB and Laptop Charging from 2 high power USB ports and 1 laptop port. Includes 4-IN-1 USB Cable and 8 laptop charging tips.
- Ultra Bright LED Flashlight with Steady On, Strobe and SOS Modes for additional safety, protection and convenience.
- Clear Digital LCD display offers all the vital info you need at a glance including charge and output levels/voltage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Rugged Geek RG600 Portable Jump Starter / Car Battery Booster is one of our latest models featuring our exclusive, trademarked INTELLIBOOST Technology.
What is INTELLIBOOST? INTELLIBOOST is what we call the technology in our jumper cables. This technology makes jump starting a vehicle safe and easy. It ensures that no power is transmitted through the vehicle until everything is hooked up correctly.
Why risk your safety and your vehicles safety when, for approximately the price of a tow truck visit, you can always be prepared with your own jump starter.
So that explains why it offers Safety and Security but what makes it Portable and Practical? Here are the reasons:
• Portable: With a footprint similar in size to most Smart Phones and a weight under 1 pound, it’s easy to take with you everywhere.
• Practical: Aside from boosting your car, it also features 2 USB Charging ports to charge your devices, a laptop charging port with 8 included laptop tips and a powerful LED flashlight with emergency modes.
Why should you buy this?
• We stand behind our products with a 12 Month Hassle-Free Limited Warranty
• INTELLIBOOST Cables offer safety and ease of use.
• Cable clamps have dual power tips. Most on the market only have power from one side of the clamp.
• Bright and clear LCD Display gives you more accurate info and peace of mind.
• It will start gas engines up to 6.0L and diesel engines up to 3.0L
• It’s practical, portable and above all, SAFE! You will get your money out of this.
Includes a hard shell case, 4in1 USB Cable (lightning, 30pin Apple, Micro USB and Mini USB), 8 laptop tips w/ adapter cable, INTELLIBOOST cables, color user manual, UL listed wall charger and a 12V car charger.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I post a one take real world demonstration of me attempting to jump start my vehicle.
What sold me on this specific brand is every single question asked by customers were answered by the Rugged Geek manufacturer. How rare is that??!! You ask..... They answer. I highly recommend this product.
Cranked my 6 liter Cadillac Escalade as per attached video
Well organized compact carry case
Digital LED readout
Idiot proof - Intelligent Jump Cables and USB Outlets
Every kind of Adapter you could ever need
Cons – None that I can find
I wanted this as I have 4 motorcycles (3 Harley Davidsons ranging from 1340cc to 2030cc (a 124 cu. in. S&S) as well as a V8 Chopper with a 383ci/425hp V8 engine). I needed something small enough but powerful enough to jump them and after the Escalade they will be no problem.
When it arrived I thought they had left out the battery as the case was so light. The case seems rugged enough, is well organized and has everything needed to boost my vehicles as well as run my laptop or charge my phone. The Lithium battery pack feels solid and the rubberized casing with a tire tread design makes for a comfortable secure grip while attaching the cables. For what it’s worth it looks really good to.
I like the spark proof, idiot proof cables as I (now over 65) have occasionally reversed the leads while jumping a battery which usually causes a vicious spark (that tends to remind me I’m over 65). So this doesn’t do that it just beeps to let you know you’ve screwed up. The cables are well made and easy to attach.
The Flashlight is a great feature, it is powerful and is situated so at night it is a great aid in attaching the cables to the battery. I left it on continuously for 25 hours before having to recharge the unit. It took just over 1 hour to bring the unit back to 100% charge.
It has an easy to read power display and mine arrived at 80%. As mentioned I ran the flashlight until it died and then fully charged the unit before attempting to start the Escalade.
The video (my first ever for a review) is pretty much self-explanatory other than I should have mentioned that it was a very large V8 a 6 liter. So if it starts my Escalade with ease it should start anything out there. I also left out that after starting the Escalade I looked at the level of charge in the unit fully expecting it to be dead and it still had 100% charge. That’s right 100%. Apparently it should be good for 15 jumps on my Escalade without recharging and that to me is amazing.
I also think it will be great when I’m overnighting on the boat as now I don’t have to worry about running my battery dead at night (by watching a video) as I can either extend my laptop run time or if I kill my boat battery out in the middle of the ocean I can always jump my boat and not have to worry about the oars. Like oars would work on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqv-n5_1AYU&feature=em-share_video_user
EDIT: The auto parts store tested his old battery before replacement. It read 12.3V, 30 CCA (yes, only 30, he had them check it twice). Not really sure how that was possible, but I trust their machine. 12.3V should have been enough to activate the Intelliboost.