INVELLOP Black Leatherette Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Magnetic strip built inside for secure closure
- Specifically designed for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 10 inch
- Cover has flip capability to transform the case into a horizontal stand and position for typing.
- All features are accessible (camera and speaker hole available)
- This is a one piece case, the front and back does not separate.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our highly favored Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 case is a true consumer pleaser with multiple colors available in rich leatherette finish. Sophisticated design equipped with clever sleep-awake function. It is a must-have for every Galaxy Tab 3 owner.
Screen flap flips fully back if needed for holding magazine-style
Props to accommodate 2 viewing/working angles
Case opens to function as a hands-free sturdy stand for viewing/face-time
Folds into comfortable typing position
Protection of iPad:
Secure snap-on attachment
Durable hard back for maximum protection
Soft scratch-free microfiber interior
Built-in magnets hold the screen flap in place once Galaxy Tab 3 is attached and flap is closed
Galaxy Tab 3 access:
Openings for quick access to all control buttons, camera, and dock/charger/headphones connections
Plush leatherette exterior
Lightweight and ultra-thin: great for travel, work, or school
Slick design protects without adding any bulk to your tablet
Gorgeous case with simple lines: the perfect companion for your Galaxy Tab 3
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 are registered trademarks of Samsung, Inc. Products are Samsung compatible and not endorsed by Samsung, Inc.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do think it could fit the device a bit better, as the case backing seems a bit small, but it'll do.
1. Durable material, looks like it will protect tablet if dropped.
2. Magnets hold well, does not open unless you want to open it.
1. Volume and Power buttons are hard to get to. Openings are not aligned correctly, so the buttons are close to the edge of the cuts.
Not too bad if your nails aren't too short.
Overall, I am pleased with the case. It does what I need it to do, protect my tablet.