3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
IO Crest SY-ADA31048 Component (YPbPr) + RCA Audio Input to HDMI 1.3 Output Converter
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Converts Analog Componenet video and Stereo audio signals Input to Digital HDMI 1.3 Output
- Support 2CH Stereo RCA Input and Converts Component(YPbPr) to HDMI
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080p
- 165 MHz/1.65 Gbps per channel (4.95 Gbps total) data bandwidth
- Easy installation & operation, no additional software needed. Power supplied by AC adapter directly.
- **VERY IMPORTANT** Please Note: Kindly refer the Instructional Video from the image section and the User Manual before use which is highly essential.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The IO Crest SY-ADA31048 Component + RCA Audio to HDMI convertor device converts Component(YPbPr) input into HDMI 1.3a and allows PC users to enjoy their larger images and videos on their desired display. Additionally, L/R analog audio is added to the HDMI stream. It is ideal for users with a need to connect older game consoles and DVD Drives to newer HD monitors and projectors
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But, it did work well with this basic setup with Bot OG Xbox and PS2 so at least I have a way to connect them now.
While I don't know if this was a specific issue with using a monitor, rather than a TV which might accept a wider range of inputs, if I was going to use a TV, I would have been able to connect it directly. So this product ended up being useless to me.
* Most Wii native games and channels were usable
* Visuals were respectable for a device at the price I paid for this
* Audio was clear and free of annoying hums that are sometimes introduced by these products
* VC titles didn't work at all for my setup
* The output was often distorted in an annoying way
* Scaling used was blurry and worse than even the cheapest DVD players I've used
TL;DR: **Might work for like a basic security camera type setup, but not reasonable for bringing your older game systems to a newer TV/monitor**