Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 401 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 423 reviews
on December 14, 2015
I always thought that card readers would be expensive, so I never really looked into getting one. I have an iMac that does not have a card reader built in, which makes it a huge hassle to look at photos I've taken. I would have to load them onto my laptop and then send the photos in an email. Super annoying. So when I saw this amazon, I had to buy it. I didn't pay very much money for it and it's so handy! IDK why I didn't have one before.
on November 1, 2015
I blog for a living so I take and upload a lot of photos. I've went through a few memory cards in just a few months time because if I put them directly into my laptop they seem to crack easily (I assume from not being perfectly lined up when I push it into the laptop?). Anyway, I read that memory card readers are a better way to go so I bought this so I could use it for multiple memory card sizes. It is easy to slide my card into and the cord is really short so it won't get trapped under your laptop or snag on anything in the nearby area. I've been using it several times a day for the past week or so and it's held up great so far. Good quality for the price.
on September 22, 2017
It works great. however, it would not stay inserted in my dell Inspiron it is an old laptop. So I put a drop of crazy glue on the top and that worked. It is ni a flush fit anout one eights sticks out. since I was trying to make an old laptop work for word processing. I did not car about looks. Yes it works and I would get another if I need usb 3 on an old laptop.
on May 10, 2016
Great memory card reader. I like the fact that it has the SD, Micro SD, and the MS Duo line of memory cards. A lot of other readers only do the first two, as the MS Duo has fallen out of use in the last couple of years. The body of the device is a little bit bigger than a stick of gum measuring at about 2" long 3/4" wide and about 1/2" high. The cord is just long enough to be useful without being cumbersome and in the way.

Overall a great purchase.
review image review image
on April 4, 2017
I like that it has a bit of a cord. I previously bought another kind that had no cord at all-it was just the USB connector directly attached to the card reader portion and this made it difficult to connect the other USB items I needed to have connected adjacent to it. This one solved that problem.
on October 27, 2015
works fast! just got this and its so much faster than my last one and wow so much better built. my last came with my camera and was a piece of crap. I had nothing but problems with it so I was hoping this would be better and no waiting, just plugged it in and up came my program with my photos to download..wow so fast! just really love it so far. Im hoping it lasts a long time. It should its really built pretty solidly. And a good price too own break the back for such a small thing.
on March 21, 2017
Works great exactly as described. Every memory card I've used has worked fine with it....no issues at all. I've only used with USB 2.0 so 3.0 should work even better. The size of it is very nice as well.
on July 23, 2017
Acted like it had a short in it not making a consistent good connection, so was non-functional. This item was different from a previous IOGear card reader I had which worked fine. The seller did give a full refund.
on March 29, 2017
Well constructed and works well with my tablet that I use while away from my main desktop.
on July 17, 2016
As advertised.

It was difficult for me to find the sweat spot for an old mini SD card I have, but once I got it figured out, it worked great.