Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "IOGEAR 2-Port USB 2.0 Printer Auto Sharing Switch ..." and save 14% off the $19.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.94 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
IOGEAR 2-Port USB 2.0 Printer Auto Sharing Switch GUB211 (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.25 (26%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Automatically switch between two computers when connecting to a USB printer
- Includes easy to use software interface for Windows and Mac users
- Active port LED indicators to show which computer has USB access
- Easily shared USB device without network
- Package Contents: 1 x 2-to-1 USB 2.0 Sharing Switch 2 x 5 ft USB A-B Cable 1 x Application CD* 1 x Quick Start Guide 1 x Registration / Warranty Card
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
2-Port USB 2.0 Printer Auto Sharing Switch
IOGEAR's USB 2.0 Printer Auto Sharing Switch enables two PCs and/ or Macs to easily share* one USB printer or multi-function printer. No more plugging and unplugging between your computers. Simply send the print job and the switch automatically makes the swap for you.
*Automatic switch function is software based and only available with USB printer.
PC Users and Mac Usres.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista , Windows XP (SP2)
- Available USB Port
- Mac OS X 10.3.9+*
- Available USB Port
- *Mac OS X 10.10 driver available for download
- Easily share a USB device without network configuration
- Share one USB printer between two computers with auto switch*
- Works with PC and Mac computers
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1
- Active-port LED indicators show which computer has USB access
- Bus Powered - No external power supply needed
We Connect Tomorrow, Today!
IOGEAR 2-Port USB 2.0 Printer Auto Sharing Switch GUB211, Black. 2-to-1 USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing Switch.
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
IT DOES NOT WORK. Just lets one computer work with printer. Green light only comes on
for one device. If I change cords, the other device works, but it will not automatically change and
will NOT recognize the printer on the other device. Very unhappy and plan on returning to Amazon.
Update - Finally got to work - Customer Support at IOGear was HORRIBLE !! Short, curt and not helpful
at all - finally had a friend help who has one and he got it to work by reinstalling it on both computers
and it finally worked very well - therefore product seems good, but be ware of trying to get help.
Will NEVER purchase a product from them again and recommend others who are not computer"savvy" to look
elsewhere for products.
UPDATE: April 9th
I've just changed my rating to four stars. Everything I said before is true, BUT...my scanner on my HPL7590 All-in-one has errors and won't work. I tried just uninstalling the GUB211, but unfortunately that didn't fix the problem. I had to completely uninstall my printer too, and reinstall. I want scanner capability more than I need the ability to switch between PCs, so I'll just do it the old fashioned way and swap the USB cable between PC's instead of using a switch.