Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on July 9, 2014
System Mechanic is an excellent way to take care of all your computer mantainence needs, but version is WAY out of date and will not work on newer operating systems. The current version is 12.7.
on August 14, 2009
Upfront this will not work miracles, so it that is what you need the buy a new laptop.

However if you want something to maintain you system this is a good choice. I'm a tech head and so for me it is a quick and easy way to keep my systems running well. The things I used to do manually it takes care of quick and easy. Like a car mechanic, your Carola will still be a Carola but he will keep it running correctly.
on February 6, 2016
System Mechanic 3 was in excellent condition for a used product.
on April 25, 2003
The internet optimization feature was helpful, as was the registry tool, but most other settings aren't that much of a help. I consider myself a power user (I'm a programmer), and there are much better tools than this one...
No harm was done when using it and it's working ok, that's why I'm giving 4 stars. If only the authors included more functionality, it'd have the potential for being a great utility.
on July 21, 2013
Still use a newer version of this product, it does as advertizes would reccomend this to anyone who uses a computer
on July 13, 2003
I have an XP system. I can stand by the product. It works. From clenaing the internet clutter , to increasing the Internet speed, to removing junl obselete files. It did not corrupt anything on my machine..like so many programs of this type do. The best part is the windows startup manager. It really speeds up the computer if you can lookinto it and stop unwanted progarms from running.
Very good software worth buying .
on February 9, 2011
I haven't had this on a computer for a long time, but when I did use it it worked as advertised.
on April 3, 2003
Just installed it and it works great. Many features, fast, efficient, I recommend to all.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.