Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 26, 2016
Wonderful for small kids who love to sing!
on January 4, 2015
I have the ION tailgater for work and this one is smaller in size and the speaker is not very loud to rock out to.
on February 26, 2016
It was a gift.
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 19, 2013
microphone dont work at all, but everything else work perfectly. i love how i can play from my iphone or ipad. fast shipping.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on January 12, 2015
My daughter loved it! Light weight and good size!
on June 20, 2013
I used this karaoke machine for a recent "fun" outing and it delivered. We hooked up our ipad and were away.

I must admit that we did use karaoke songs from you tube rather than the ones suggested from ION. The microphone that came with the machine was adequate. However, knowing that there was only one and that people like to sing duets, I bought another "cheapie" and it had much more sound and power.

We had a great deal of fun. The sound was ample. I feel I made a good purchase for the money!

Addition 11/5/2013. This system withstood additional abuse throughout August when it became the go-to for a fun evening for visiting friends and relatives. It went to the beach and came home and probably had about ten uses in that time. I have read reviews that said that this system does not have power. While I did not find that to be true, I do believe, however, that it may be linked to the microphone that comes with the system. The additional mike I bought was definitely more substantial and powerful. Seeing as how one was so cheap, a second could easily max out the sound.

Also, seeing the comments that others have had regarding power and problems, I have had none so far...definite knocking on wood. The only problem was that we did drive some sleeping visitors from our home because of the noise. :(

Finally, we didn't need any additional cables despite the review of one commenter. Perhaps his was missing from his box or he tossed it out with the trash. It was small, barely three inches and could have been overlooked.

I stand by my review. This is a good product for those just looking for fun and not investing a lot. If anything changes, I will add to this review.
14 helpful votes
15 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on October 8, 2015
It was hard to get the music to work had to buy a special app , The one came with its Chinese or some foreign from where we live anyway .
on January 14, 2013
My sisters family all have great singing voices so I bought the karaoke machine and not a day goes by that it doesn't get used.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on September 26, 2013
DOES NOT EVEN WORK, I WANT A REFUND MY DAUGHTER USED IT ONE TIME AND IT WILL NOT TURN ON ANYMORE
on August 12, 2013
The product is not worth $100 the volume is so poor on both the speaker and microphone. My daughter needs to press her lips against it in order for any type of volume to come out and even then the speaker has no sound. This product is not even toy worthy very disappointed
2 helpful votes