ION Audio Tailgater Active (iPA30ABK) | Portable Heavy-Duty Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker with AM/FM Radio (Black)
|Price:||$179.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$70.04 (28%)|
- Built-in battery provides up to 50 hours of continuous music on a single charge
- Streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth music player up to 100 feet away
- Rugged cabinet, steel handles and corner bumpers to keep it safe on outdoor trips
- Powerful 50-watt speaker system provides space-filling sound and full bass
- Built-in digital AM/FM radio with 6 preset buttons and durable rubber antenna
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The Tailgater Active can achieve a maximum range of 100 feet, and is Android and iOS compatible.
The powerful 50-Watt speaker system easily cuts through at any job site, sports event, or casual day at the park.
Built-in battery provides up to 50 hours of use! That is plenty of time to relax outside and catch some tunes.
The integrated AM/FM radio, durable rubber antenna, and 6 radio preset buttons give you fast access to your favorite stations.
Power When You Need It
When your Tailgater Active is plugged in, two built-in AC power outlets can be used to keep any accessories you need on or charged.
Tailgater Active’s cabinet is built to go where you need it and be able to take a beating. A Full-length metal grille keep the speaker safe from debris.
|Job Rocker||Tailgater Active iPA30A||Tailgater iPA77||Block Party Live||Block Rocker iPA76A|
|Battery Life||Up to 50 hours||Up to 50 hours||Up to 50 hours||Up to 75 hours||Up to 50 hours|
|USB Port for Charging Devices||✓||✓|
|1/8" Auxiliary Input||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|1/4" Mix/Instrument Input||✓||✓||✓|
|Accesories Included||1/8" audio cable||1/8" audio cable||1/8" audio cable, microphone with mic cable||1/8" audio cable, microphone with mic cable||1/8" audio cable, microphone with mic cable|
|Integrated AC Power Outlets||✓||✓|
ION Audio’s Tailgater Active comes ready to stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth music player or phone, and its built-in battery will keep the music going for up to 50 hours.
Need a closer power outlet? Tailgater Active has you covered with two extra outlets built in, so you can recharge your phone or power other electronics while Tailgater Active is plugged in to a generator or wall socket.
Tailgater Active’s cabinet is built to take a beating with chrome-plated steel handles and protective corner bumpers. A full-length metal grille keeps the speaker safe.
The integrated AM/FM radio ensures you will never miss the big game, and 6 radio preset buttons give you fast access to your favorite stations. The rubberized buttons and knobs protect the speaker yet are easy to grip, even with gloves on.
Equipped for everything in your active lifestyle, Tailgater Active even has a 1/8” auxiliary input for accommodating non-Bluetooth audio sources such as CD players, digital media players, laptops and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Colors are available for the Tailgater Active?
The Tailgater Active is available in three colors: Black, Camo, and Blue
How do I pair the Tailgater Active to my Bluetooth device?
- Turn on your Bluetooth device
- Power on the Tailgater Active and it will automatically go into pairing mode to search for Bluetooth devices.
- If your Bluetooth device is not able to pair to the amp, press the disconnect button on the amp to break previous Bluetooth connections and reset the Bluetooth module.
- Navigate to your Bluetooth device’s setup screen, find the Tailgater Active and connect. Note: If your Bluetooth device prompts for a pairing code, enter ‘0000’.
- The Bluetooth LED on the Tailgater Bluetooth will light up solid when it is paired.
My Bluetooth device sees the Tailgater Active but is unable to connect to it. How do I get my device to re-connect?
In your device's Bluetooth settings, select the ION SPEAKER and choose "Forget Device". On the front of the Tailgater Bluetooth, press the Disconnect button. After turning the unit off and on again you should be able to pair your device.
How do I maintain a good Bluetooth connection between my device and the Tailgater?
A strong Bluetooth connection between your device and the Tailgater is required for optimal sound quality, but there are many things that can degrade that connection. If you experience any audio dropouts or interference, you should take note of anything around you that might be causing it.
How do I use the AC power outlets on the back of the Tailgater Active?
The 2 AC power outlets can be used to power lights, tools, or anything else with a standard power plug. These outlets will only function when your Tailgater Active is plugged in and powered on itself. The AC outlets will not work if the Tailgater Active is running off of battery power.
Where can I get further technical support for this and other ION products?
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a ION product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced ION technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.
- Input Voltage: 100V-120V AC, 60Hz
- Output Power: 50 W (peak)
- Woofer Size: 6.5”
- Tweeter Size: 0.75”
- Frequency Response: 77 Hz – 20,000 Hz (auxiliary input)
- (1) 1/8” stereo auxiliary
- (1) AC power input
- (1) USB charging port
- (2) AC power outlets (while plugged in to wall power)
- Full charge time: Approximately 10 hours
- Battery Life: Up to 50 hours
- Supported Bluetooth Profile: A2DP
- Bluetooth Range: Up to 100 feet
- Fuse model and type: 250V, 750 mA
- Max load of AC outlets: 120V, 10A (combined) (when you use the included 15A or equivalent power cable to power Tailgater Active)
- Radio Preset Memory: 6 AM presets, 6 FM presets
- Radio Frequency Range
- FM 87.5 – 108 MHz
- AM 520 – 1710 kHz
- Dimensions(height x width x depth): 15.0” x 14.5” x 12.0”
- Weight: 21.0 lbs
- Tailgater Active
- Power Cable
- 1/8-inch (3.5mm ) Audio Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Top customer reviews
UPDATE! Got the unit working.
Had to do a hard restart, instructions from the manufacturer as follows:
1. Press and hold Bluetooth button for 20 seconds.
2. Power off device.
3. Forget device, if it has been connected to your phone.
4. Turn off Bluetooth on phone/tablet.
5. Turn on speaker.
6. Press Bluetooth button.
7. Turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
8. Press on icon displaying your device to connect.
Still only 4 stars for slow as heck customer service.