Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "ION Audio Tailgater (iPA77) | Portable Bluetooth P..." and save 37% off the $119.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3-Year Musical Instruments Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
ION Audio Tailgater (iPA77) | Portable Bluetooth PA Speaker with Mic, AM/FM Radio, and USB Charge Port
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 50 hours of continuous use
- Dynamic, powerful speaker system with 50-hour rechargeable battery
- Bluetooth connectivity plus iOS/Android app for expanded control
- USB power bank to conveniently recharge your smartphone, tablet, and more
- AM/FM radio with bright, clear display, and 1/8" auxiliary input; microphone and auxiliary cable included
- NOTE: This product DOES NOT have wheels,Please refer the instructional videos under image section and user manual under the product description for user support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Enjoy music in the great outdoors—without wires!
You can stream your favorite music from any type of Bluetooth- or NFC-enabled mobile device, up to 100 feet away.
Holler at the crowd
Be your own announcer with the included microphone and cable, or enjoy some karaoke by the fire.
Built to be tough!
Reinforced corners mean the Tailgater can take a few bumps on the way to the woods or coming off of a truck bed.
Connect what you want
You can plug in your CD player to the 1/8-inch auxiliary input to play your old music collection and relive the memories that come with it.
You can also go old-school wireless with AM/FM radio. Dedicated buttons store six FM and six AM stations, and the rubber antenna gives great reception.
This port is powerful enough to charge any type of phone, tablet, or portable music player you own, keeping your favorite devices alive while you have fun!
Tailgater Active iPA30A
Block Rocker iPA76A
Block Party Live
|Battery Life||Up to 50 hours||Up to 50 hours||Up to 50 hours||Up to 50 hours||Up to 75 hours|
|Accesories Included||1/8" audio cable||1/8" audio cable||1/8" audio cable, microphone with mic cable||1/8" audio cable, microphone with mic cable||1/8" audio cable, microphone with mic cable|
|1/8" Auxiliary Input||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|1/4" Mix/Instrument Input||✔||✔||✔|
|Integrated AC Power Outlets||✔||✔|
Compare with similar items
Whether before the game or a fun gathering in your backyard, your favorite music makes it a special occasion.
Tailgater makes these events truly memorable with great sound, thanks to its 2-way speaker system and 50-watt dynamic power amplifier. You can stream your favorite music from any Bluetooth device, enjoy its built-in AM/FM radio, or create your own memories with the included microphone.
With a USB powerbank to recharge your devices, 1/8” (3.5mm) aux input for non-Bluetooth devices and a rechargeable battery with up to 50 hours of enjoyment on a single charge, Tailgater always delivers the fun.
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
- Bluetooth Range: Up to 100 feet
- Microphone Type: Dynamic microphone
- Aux Input:1/8” line-level
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 77Hz–20,000 Hz
- Type: 12V 5.0Ah SLA
- Life: Up to 50 hours
- Measurements (depth x width x height): 2.8” x 3.5” x 4”
- Fuse Type: T800mAL 250V
- Input voltage: 100-240V~ 50/60Hz, 50W
- Charge Port: USB; +5V, 1A
- Radio Frequency Range
- AM 520 – 1710 kHz
- FM 87.5 – 107.9 MHz
- Dimensions (depth x width x height): 12.5” x 9.4” x 12.8”
- Weight: 16.3 lbs
- Microphone with mic cable
- 3.5mm (1/8”) to 3.5mm (1/8”) cable
- Power Cable (standard IEC)
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*if my review is helpful, please let Amazon know by hitting the YES helpful button :)
Only thing I would change: This speaker is about the size of a small personal electric guitar amplifier. It is about the same weight as one too. It would be nice if there was a heavy duty strap over the top of the speaker for easier single-handed carrying. As it is designed, if you carry it with a single hand you must hold it from the side causing the speaker to tilt and whatever may be in the top tray may fall out.
Another note: If you find your microphone doesn't work or has stopped working, double check the volume levels. Both the "Mic Volume" and the "Master Volume" will adjust the volume of the microphone.
I love this product so much that I went ahead and purchased 4 more for other family members. They have been thrilled with theirs and each is working perfectly.
After its use for the wedding I've used it every day to listen to podcasts during my morning shower. Voices on podcasts come through very cleanly even at high volume. I've also used this speaker in my garage while using power tools with ear protection and at outdoor parties.
The microphone that is included with the speaker is the only negative aspect of this speaker. It truly is a terrible quality mic. As I don't have a need to use a microphone with this speaker I'm not taking away from the rating of this review.
The sound is clear and rich when i finally pulled in the reception. A good grade better than my old little Grundig.
I then connected to Bluetooth. The sound quality took a noticable dive. Its flat, underwhelming. Once my ears adjusted it was great. Its just like hooking your phone into your guitar amp and still a better option than hauling out my good wifi speaker.
The mic? Who is going to use that anyway? I tried it just for kicks. You have to turn the aux volume all the way up and press your lips to the top of the included microphone to get any noticable amplification.
I have to say that it is well worth the price, my friend said he could hear the music when he was in the middle of the field (from the Woodstock monument)
It sounded so good that the visitors wanted to know if I was employed by Woodstock.
The speaker is so loud, If the volume is turned to max and are in front of the speaker can not talk in a normal voice.