- File Size: 2665 KB
- Print Length: 266 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: B087SD5DWW
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Kristy Marie Books LLC (April 29, 2020)
- Publication Date: April 29, 2020
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B087WJKCG3
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #93 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
IOU: A Romantic Comedy Kindle Edition
An Amazon Book with Buzz: "The Patient" by Jasper DeWitt
"The Patient is a fascinating and frightening read that comes at you like the monster under your bed." - Reed Farrel Coleman Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Kristy Marie delivers a hilarious, gorgeous novel. Maverick and Ainsley are #couplegoals. With everything going on in the world, this was exactly what I needed. LJ Shen USA Today bestselling author
- This book has everything: Feisty AF Heroines, Brooding Bad Boys, Off the Charts Chemistry that will set your Kindle on FIRE!!!!! Aundi, Musings of the Modern Belle
- ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! SO MUCH!!! IOU has snagged a spot on my top reads for 2020 AND a place on my REAL LIFE BOOKSHELF! The MasqueReader
- IOU deserves well over 5 stars!! I could not fault it!!This book was EVERYTHING!!!! Holy Mac and cheese. This is making it high on my favourite books of 2020 because I absolutely LOVED this book!! Book Obsession
- THIS FREAKING BOOK! It was exactly the book I needed in my life!! Maverick Lexington is my new FAVE book boyfriend!! I adored EVERYTHING about this story!! It's a fun, flirty, sexy, tension-filled slow burn romance. I adored the banter between Maverick and Ainsley. The secondary characters were AMAZING, I couldn't get enough!! I NEED more of this world! Must Have Book Boyfriends
- It's been a couple of days since I have read IOU but I am still high from the endorphin rush. I am giddy! I had a constant smile on my face throughout this whole book. BookedMercy
- The flirty banter, playful power struggles, and steamy "almosts" are perfect at building up the explosive chemistry. This is a slow burn, but the initial spark is scorching from the get-go. Ugh. I LOVE AINSLEY AND MAVERICK. My Little Book Nook
- From the first page to the last page this was a book that I couldn't read fast enough, even knowing that by reaching the end that it would be over. That is the true hallmark of a great book. Goodreads Reviewer
- If you like brooding boys, epic banter and a heroine that speaks to you then this book is for you! Goodreads Reviewer
- This is the perfect book that came along at the perfect time in our lives. I can not recommend it enough! IOU is a Royal Flush IN SPADES!!! A BIG 5 (are you sure I can't give it 10?) stars for IOU! Goodreads Reviewer
- IOU was a breath of fresh air. It's a fun, sexy, flirty slow burn romance. I loved this book and this story. I loved and adored Ainsley and Maverick to pieces.NessReads
- IOU was such an amazing read. Kristy Marie continues to deliver on everything that makes me love her as an author: snark, sarcasm, humor, heat, characters you love, and characters you love to hate and HEAs that make you swoon. Bree, Rock N Read
- Kristy Marie has become one of my faves. She has a unique voice in romance world, and she has the perfect mix of zany humor and steamy romance. I'll read anything she wants to write. Sarah, Musings of the Modern Belle
- Everything about IOU was perfect. The plot, unlike anything I've read before, and was just written flawlessly. The characters, loved every last one of them. IOU is addicting and fun! 5 royal flush stars for Kristy Marie and IOU! The Art of Reading
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This story delivered a fresh and original storyline with laughter and feels that I have come to expect from the author. I wouldn’t mind owing favors to the one and only Maverick Lexington! This hot AF card/loan shark has all the right moves. He’s the king of favors and he always cashes in!!!
Maverick is the guy you seek out on campus when you need something. He’ll make it happen, but there is always a price to be paid. He’ll help you out and you’ll owe him a favor whenever he decides to call it in. The man is clever. He knows exactly how to get what he wants.
Ainsley is quirky, a little bit crazy (but the good kind), and a whole bunch of fun! I adored her. She’s just been screwed over by her long time boyfriend and her roommate. Now with no place to live, she’s looking for the guy that makes things happen. He’s her last hope.
Maverick is willing to help, but it’s going to cost her. He never agrees to a favor without getting what he wants. Mav just took on more than he ever expected. This is one IOU that’s life changing.
I read IOU in one sitting because I was swept up in this super fun and sassy romance. The story brings us some of the best secondary characters that you’ll absolutely love. The build up and tension between Maverick and Ainsley was straight up HOT! There was such incredible wit, interlaced with emotion and constant laughs. The author kept a smile on my face the entire time and I LOVED these characters.
IOU has snagged a spot on my top reads for 2020 AND a place on my REAL LIFE BOOKSHELF!
I think I smiled pretty much this entire book! Well...except the very beginning where I might have yelled “THROW ANOTHER ONE!! GET HIM!!” You’ll understand why when you read it and you’ll most likely be saying the exact same thing!! Ainsley and Maverick both sucked me in faster than I ever expected. I honestly didn’t know what to expect with this book but I love Kristy’s writing so much so I figured I’d love it. Other than reading the blurb and maybe one teaser scene I pretty much went in blind and I was definitely rewarded with an amazing book!
I absolutely adore Ainsley’s character! For the first time in a long time I was probably more loyal to the heroine in a book than the hero. Don’t get me wrong...Maverick is totally swoon-worthy but Ainsley is kind, fiercely strong and absolutely adorable in that quirky humorous way. She’s the perfect examply of what I look for in a heroine! OH MAN...but Maverick.. The moment I met Maverick, not only did I need his secrets but I couldn’t wait for these two characters to meet. He has his walls up so high, not letting anyone in or close enough to find out who he really is! That is until a feisty heartbroken girl shows up asking for a favor. I loved their back and forth, the effortless banter between these two will leave you in giggle fits.
I didn’t even try to resist falling head over boots for this book or the characters inside that world! I knew I was a goner after the first couple paragraphs. There’s just so many things to love about it! One thing for sure, I can always trust Kristy to throw some baseball in there somewhere and I love her for that!! This book was filled with all kinds of goodies! I laughed, I teared up, then I laughed again...pretty much the entire book. I squealed when I read certain little parts. There’s just so many gems in IOU!
Kristy is one of my 1-click authors, so it didn’t surprise me that I loved it! I love every book of hers that I’ve read and they always leave me dying for more and not just more from the world. Speaking of...I can’t wait for more of this one!
You know what I love.. books that I start reading with my Kindle Unlimited membership that are so good I have no choice but to buy them because I refuse to “return” them.
This book wasn’t like anything I’ve read before. First time reading this author and I plan on devouring the rest of her collection after submitting this review!! <— thats another something that I love; finding a great author with multiple books for me to burn through.
I LOVED these main characters. I loved that there was a natural amount of doubt and concern that the other wouldn’t feel the same way, but that it wasn’t overly done to amplify the angst in a way so many books do. Those books just make me want to throw my phone (which is what I read kindle on).
I loved the subtle, but impactful secondary characters. Boss is a godsend and I can’t wait for Aspen and Bennett’s book!!!
If I could want for anything after finishing this book it would simply be more feel good between Ainsley and Maverick. ESPECIALLY after finally surrendering to each other.
Lastly.. f^*k Tucker.. amirite??
IOU by Kristy Marie is one of my faves of 2020!
✔Off the charts chemistry
✔A broody, mysterious hero
✔A hilarious heroine
Top international reviews
I thought my favourite couple was Cade and Beck but I’m also a very moody person and every time the author writes something new,I’m falling in love again with the new couple.
What I loved most in this story is the real-life health issues and raw feelings that many times we take for granted day by day and also the indifference to what’s happening around us has reached a high limit but somehow, when someone you least expect, gets in your life at the right time and moment, everything can change.
Maverick and Ainsley love story is not what you expect but it’s a love that I’ll definitely remember.
This book was my first read by this author and i absolutely loved it.
Ainsley and Maverick are so funny, sweet and hot together.
Maverick is this hot and brooding guy, most people are afraid of.
And Ainsley is this lovely, caring girl, who can act a little crazy at times.
You can feel the chemestry between these two from the very beginning.
I really enjoyed reading this book. It's one of my favorite reads in 2020.
If you're looking for a light in these dark times, this is the perfect book for you.