Other Sellers on Amazon
IPOW Set of 3 Stainless Steel Fine Mesh Strainer, Colander Sieve Sifters with Long Handle for Kitchen Food, Small Medium Large Size for Tea Coffee Powder Fry Juice Rice Vegetable Fruit Etc
|Price:||($4.00 / pack) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Durable, Anti-Corrosion, Rust Resistant -This upgrade fine mesh strainer is made of premium stainless steel and the thickness of mesh is increased. It won’t rust, corrode, bend or warp and stands up to both daily kitchen trifles and the rigors of a professional kitchen.
- Three Perfect Size For All Straining Task- With three diameters (2.8”, 4.8” & 7.3”) of our colanders, you will be more efficient in the kitchen and always have the perfect strainers and sifters for tea, coffee, flour, sugar, spices, rice, cocoa powder; clumpy dry baby cereals, ground oatmeal, fry; pasta noodle, fruit, bean, vegetables, juice etc.
- Extra Fine Mesh, Fast Draining, Easy Cleaning - Our special designed weaving rim net contributes to extra fine tiny mesh holes, thus helps the food drain fast and ensures maximum retention of small particles, efficiently saved the cleaning time and no more waste of food.
- Convenient Long Handle and Hanging Ear - Sturdy double rod construction and long handle increase the loading capacity of the strainer and protect you from scalding when fishing out the fry from hot oil. With the hanging ear, you can easily hang them in the kitchen or rest the strainer on any pot, pan or cup without worrying about slipping.
- High Responsibility After Sale Service - Our stainless steel fine mesh strainer enjoys quick customer services. For any issue, please contact us anytime. Our professional customer service will surely help you out efficiently until you are satisfied.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Updated! Sturdier anti-corrosion steel, Increase the thickness of mesh and handle connection, no risk for dropping. premium-grade material, confident-buy!
Strainers are an essential tool in any busy kitchen; not only can they be used for straining pasta, but they can be used for a variety of tasks such as rinsing grains and beans, and fruits and straining pasta, rice, lentils, jams, lumpy sauces and any other food preparation. This strainer features a sturdy outer framework and handle.The concave net catches food items securely while releasing water, oil and other residue.The smooth, polished steel ring rests evenly atop bowls and pots so that you can multi-task while your food drains and strains,So you can't miss it.
A Fine mesh strainer is perfect for skimming and draining stock and sauces or straining loose tea leaves.
B Strong stainless steel construction for optimal performance.
C Convenient hanging hole for storage.
D Fine mesh for straining sauces and powdered sugar.
E the set of 3 strainers is perfect for sifting and straining wet or dry ingredients.
Come with 3 different size mesh is very convenient to choose for your kitchen.
Small size:2 75 inch wide with a 2inch bowl, 1 25 inch deep, 5 inch handle, 1.2 oz
Middle size:4 72 inch wide with a 4inch bowl, 2 inch deep, 5.12 inch handle, 2.2 oz
large size:7 inch wide with a 6 3/8inch bowl, 2.5 inch deep, 6.25 inch handle, 3.7 oz
Pack of 3 Strainers
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thanks Ipow, for making my King's Milk sludge free!
Great price- there were three different sizes and it was only a few dollar more than one from IKEA
Versatile- I use for baking, baby food, kombucha, pasta
Three different things to hold on to, I wish it was one that could be expanded to different sizes
By tay7207 on January 10, 2019
The strainers are well made, no sharp edges, flimsy mesh, or loose seams so I don't think there will be any rust issues. It was designed in the USA, but manufactured in China - supposedly under strict quality control and after seeing the construction firsthand I'm actually inclined to believe it.
I've already used them and clean up was fast and easy. They did an amazing job of straining my green juice and Ceylon cinnamon tincture. The smallest can be used for loose leaf teas or straining into regular mouth canning jars. The medium is great for wide mouth jars, and the large is the go to for rinsing rice or quinoa or pouring into the Ball 1 gallon "decorative" jar that I use to mix all my raw juice with coconut water.
Overall, I am surprised how much I really love this strainer set. I've already gotten a lot of use out of them and look forward to much more over the coming months, heck years.