- Save 10% on 12 Pack IPOW Over Door Metal Hooks Hanger Large Stainless Steel when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items of ASIN:B01LX8WVVZ offered by Ipow Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
100 PCS-2 Sizes IPOW Plastic Clips Multicolor for Sewing Clips,Crafting,Crochet and Knitting,All Purpose Clips for Quilting Binding Clips,Paper Clips,Blinder Clips
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- TWO SIZES Included in Package.Approx 70 PCS Small:26.9x10mm (LxW); 30 PCS Medium:33.2x17.5mm (LxW)
- Small clips have Marking Lines for 5 MM, 7 MM, 10 MM.Mediums don’t have.So you can measure how far the clip is reaching in from the fabric edge.
- 100 Pack Quality Plastic Transparent multicolor clips.Flat Back won't affect sewing machine work when still holding materials in place.
- Can Be Opened from 7 MM to 12MM.Easy to hold multiple layers of fabric.No Pins needed for Sewing.
- Meet multiple needs of sewing quilts, handicraft, binding papers, hand craft work, and etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Special offers and product promotions
100 PCS-2 Sizes Craft Plastic Clips Multicolor for Sewing,Use As Quilting Binding Clips,Paper Clips,Blinder Clips
Craft clips without pins avoid poke cloth or hurt your hand.
Plastic material clips will not leave mark on material.
Perfect for all sorts of crafts, especially for sewing large fabrics.
Transparent bottom make it easy to measuring cloth depth without mistake.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are perfect! The majority of them are the same size as my regular brand-name clips, and there are a few jumbo ones. I did not notice any difference in the way they open or clamp compared to the ones they sell in the quilt shops. I had a few TV sized quilts I binded last night ( approximately 60 x 70). And with these, I was able to get through them each in less than an hour on my machine. I had enough to place clips a small distance apart for each quilt and had clips leftover. The only thing I needed pins for were the mitered corners.
I usually have to use pins to bind, since I had so few clips, and I do not have much room at my sewing machine, which meant I had to gather the quilts in my lap with I sewed on the binding. This meant pin stabs to my legs, arms, stomach, and chest. No more with these clamps. And they stay on beautifully, but they are easy to take off with one hand. With pins, I have to stop my needle, and usually use two hands to remove each needle, all while getting stuck. With these clips, I just can grab them with one hand and keep the needle going. I have them in a pretty tin so I can just toss them in there without looking as I am sewing.
Definitely give these a try! You will love them! If somehow you do not love them, well then, you have 100 clips to keep your cereal and chip bags closed, your papers organized, your bangs out of your face, etc. But, I do not see how you could not love these!
I can already see how these might also be helpful while sewing, quilting, etc.