Nawrap Binchotan Charcoal Dishcloths, Naturally Anti-Odor, Set of 3, Turquoise Coral & Citrus
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dishcloths have binchotan charcoal (highest grade) infused into its fibers. The charcoal works to naturally absorb odor that typically accumulate within a dishcloth
- 6 ply for extra absorbency and durability. Traditional Japanese weave and construction allows the fabric to become softer and more absorbent with use. Micro pulls form on the outer layer of the dishcloth, creating a softer feel over time. Its special weave pattern ensures pulls do not spread
- Fabric is stiff at first but will become incredibly soft with use. To achieve softness faster, soak in hot water. The feel and texture of this fabric is different from your typical dishcloth
- Dishcloths are washing machine safe but color will slightly fade and cloth will shrink by about 10 to 15% after first wash - please do not put in the dryer
- Three dishcloths are included. Individual dimensions: 13.5 x 13.5" (35 x 35cm). One side of the dishcloths is turquoise, coral and citrus and the reversible side is binchotan gray
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If you're wanting to try a unique Japanese product in your home, give the Nawrap Binchotan Dishcloths a try. These dishcloths have been infused with binchotan (Japanese oak) charcoal, which is naturally anti-odor. This means your dishcloth, which is constantly damp, will last longer and smell better. The dishcloths have 6 layers of material for extra absorbency and durability. During production, a temporary starch coating is applied to prevent the multiple layers of material from shifting. Because of this, the dishcloths are initially a bit stiff/crispy, but as you continue to use them, they will get very soft. To speed up the softening process, soak in boiling water a few times. The dishcloths are washing machine safe, but color will slightly fade and dishcloth will shrink by about 10 to 15% after first wash. Please do not use with bleach, or place in the dryer. Made up of 82% rayon and 18% cotton. Please note, three dishcloths are included: coral, citrus and turquoise-colored cloths.
Family Business & History
Nawrap began in 1930 as a mosquito net manufacturing company. Since then, the brand evolved into a line of beautiful home textiles. Nawrap is a fourth-generation family business located in Nara, Japan.
Binchotan charcoal is prized for its natural purification properties. It has been used in Japan for centuries to naturally purify water and air. The charcoal works to naturally absorb odor that typically accumulates in the fabric. The charcoal remains permanently infused in the fibers, so you don't have to worry about it washing out.
Traditional Japanese Weaving
Each Nawrap product in made in Nara, Japan with a traditional Japanese weaving technique. The fabric is incredibly strong, absorbent and quick-drying. It also gets very soft with use!
|R.I.B. Dishcloth||R.I.B. Dishcloth||R.I.B. Dishcloth||Sweat Towel||Body Wash Towel|
|Color||Pink x Charcoal Gray||Tea Brown x Charcoal Gray||Moss Green x Charcoal Gray||Natural Charcoal Gray||Natural Charcoal Gray|
|Size||13.5 x 13.5"||13.5 x 13.5"||13.5 x 13.5"||6 x 43"||12 x 34"|
Compare with similar items
Nawrap Binchotan Charcoal Dishcloths, Naturally Anti-Odor, Set of 3, Aqua, White & Purple
Nawrap Assorted Bichotan Charcoal Dishcloths, Set of 6 Surprise Colors
Nawrap Binchotan Dishcloth, Naturally Anti-Odor, Aqua X Charcoal
Nawrap Charcoal-Infused Tea Towel, Coral X Binchotan Gray, Naturally Anti-Odor
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Material||Fabric||Fabric||Fabric||Fabric||82% Rayon and 18% Cotton|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great buy. Was delivered quickly and without the dreaded overpackaging. Very happy!
I have had these for a couple of months and wash weekly and for the first couple of months and now they are smelling like mildew after a wash and use only once. Not worth the money.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on November 26, 2018