IQAir [HealthPro Plus Air Purifier] Medical-Grade Air [HyperHEPA Filter] for Allergies, Pets, Asthma, Odors, Smoke, Pollen, Dust; Swiss Made
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16 x 15 x 28 inches|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||35 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- #1 Rated Room Air Purifier for Allergies & Asthma
- Proven Medical-Grade Air Filtration: 100x more effective than HEPA air purifiers
- Only IQAir’s exclusive HyperHEPA filters stop ultrafine particles (down to 0.003 microns)
- Powerful filtration: covers a room size up to 1,125 sq ft (104.5 sq m)
- Direct purchases from the manufacturer will require a signature to acknowledge receipt upon delivery.
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Not even a virus gets through HyperHEPA
Only IQAir's exclusive HyperHEPA filtration technology can stop ultrafine particles down to 0.003 microns - 10x smaller than a virus!Independent testing verifies that IQAir HyperHEPA filtration stops at least 99.5% of all particles down to 0.003 microns for unequaled protection against fine and ultrafine particles, including bacteria and viruses.
This is why critical environments trust IQAir. No other technology even comes close.
Dr. Christina Mentes: "Thank you IQAir for giving me my life back."
“At first I tried the typical store-bought air cleaners, with no success,” says Dr. Christina Mentes. “Nothing seemed to work. To my amazement, I began to feel better within a few days of having the IQAir system in my home! My energy increased and my headaches began to recede, allowing me to engage in activities I had dismissed as impossibilities for the rest of my life,” she says. "Thank you IQAir for giving me my life back!”
Too small for ordinary HEPA
Only HyperHEPA can stop ultrafines
- Ultrafines are the smallest, most numerous, and most harmful particles in the air. They comprise ~90% of all airborne particles.
- Ultrafines (including viruses) easily penetrate the lung tissue and travel to all vital organs, including the brain.
- Ultrafines have been linked to heart attacks, strokes, asthma and even cancer.
- Why is no other air cleaning manufacturer talking about ultrafines? Because ultrafine particles leave their filters impotent.
- Only IQAir's exclusive HyperHEPA filtration technology can stop ultrafine particles.
Why particle size matters...
Ultrafine particles are smaller than 0.1 microns in diameter and comprise about 90% of all airborne particles. The tiny size enables them to be easily inhaled, deposited into the lungs and absorbed directly into the bloodstream. From there, they travel to all vital organs, including the brain. Viruses, smoke and diesel soot are all ultrafine particles.
Manufacturers of ordinary air filtration systems claim that their systems filter particles larger than 0.3 microns. IQAir's HyperHEPA filtration is proven and certified to filter at least 99.5% of all particles down to 0.003 microns - the smallest that exist.*
* While typical HEPA air filtration systems are only certified to filter particles large than 0.3 microns, IQAir HyperHEPA filtration is proven and certified to filter at least 99.5% of all particles down to 0.003 microns, 100 times smaller than what's captured by ordinary HEPA filters.
HealthPro Plus New Edition features
Patented triple-sealing technology eliminates air leakage:
No air escapes unfiltered.
New Edition fan
New Edition fan and maintenance-free motor:
It costs only pennies per day to run the most powerful room air purifiers in the world.
IQAir's patented EvenFlow Diffuser provides:
Sit back and enjoy your filtered air as it is quietly and evenly distributed in all directions.
* Sound pressure (LP) and sound power (LW) levels (in decibels) for 6 fan speeds: LP 25 (1), 36 (2), 44 (3), 50 (4), 54 (5), 59 (6) dB(A); LW 35, 46, 54, 60, 64, 69 dB(A) (ISO-3744:2010).
Control features include:
Program your HealthPro Plus to clean the air exactly as you need it, when you need it.
|HealthPro Plus||GC MultiGas||Atem Desk||Atem Car|
|Allergens||• • • • •||• • • • •||• • • • •||• • • • •|
|Asthma Triggers||• • • • •||• • • • •||• • • • •||• • • • •|
|Chemicals & Odors||• • • •||• • • • •||•||• • • •|
|Smoke||• • •||• • • • •||•||• • •|
|Airborne Pollutants||Filters 99.5% particles ≥ 0.003 microns. Also filters gases & odors||Filters 99% particles ≥ 0.3 microns. Filters 95% ≥ 0.003 microns. Filters a wide spectrum of gases, chemicals, and odors||Filters 99% particles ≥ 0.003 microns||Filters 99% particles ≥ 0.003 microns | Also filters gases & odors|
|Average Filter Life (10h/day on speed 3; filter life varies by usage and pollution levels)||PreMax: 18 months | V5-Cell: 2 years | HyperHEPA: 4 years and 2 months||GC HEPA Pre-Filter: 1 year | Gas Cartridges: 2 years & 5 month | Post-Filter Sleeves: 2 years & 4 months||Atem HyperHEPA: 1 year||Atem HyperHEPA Plus: 1 year|
|Air Delivery (measured at 120V, 60Hz; tolerance ± 10% ± 6cfm)||Speed 1: 40 cfm | 70 m3h; Speed 2: 75 cfm | 130 m3h; Speed 3: 130 cfm | 220 m3h; Speed 4: 170 cfm | 290 m3h; Speed 5: 200 cfm | 340 m3h; Speed 6: 300 cfm | 510 m3h||Speed 1: 30 cfm | 70 m3h; Speed 2: 75 cfm | 130 m3h; Speed 3: 130 cfm | 220 m3h; Speed 4: 170 cfm | 290 m3h; Speed 5: 200 cfm | 340 m3h; Speed 6: 300 cfm | 510 m3h||Speed 1: 4.7 cfm | 8 m3h; Speed 2: 8.8 cfm | 15 m3h; Speed 3: 39 cfm | 66 m3h||Speed 1: 7 cfm | 12 m3h; Speed 2: 12 cfm | 20 m3h; Speed 3: 39 cfm | 66 m3h|
|Maximum Coverage||Up to 1125 sq. ft.||Up to 1125 sq. ft.||Up to 150 sq. ft.||Vehicle interior up to 18.4 times per hour|
|Dimensions||H 28” x W 15” x D 16”||H 28" x W 15" x D 16"||(with stand) H 12.44” x W 5.51” x D 11.77”||(including mount) H 11.77” x W 11.77” x D 4.05”|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Removes smells and chemicals from the air
-Filters last a long time (years depending on use)
-Can be easily moved on its casters
-Cost (almost $1,000)
-The unit is the size of a medium sized end table
-Filters are expensive
This air filter is worth the price. I put it in my bedroom and ran it on high for an hour and it left the air in that room crisp and clean (it kind of leaves that clean sanitary hospital smell). After using it for the past several months, my wife and I no longer wake up with stuffy noses. (We have a 2012 house, so it is sealed tight leaving any VOCs, dust or other pollutants to build up so air filtering is a must.) This unit can be moved on the casters fairly easy from room to room. Definitely a good buy if you want better air quality.
You will not find a better air purifier, this removes the tiniest of particles, with each unit tested (you get the output). Also, for any sort of odor, the PLUS model has a 5lb active charcoal filter... and removes odors like no other.
Filters last a very long time. Based on typical useage... if you run about 10 hrs a day, figure 18 mo on the pre-filter, the v-5 (active charcoal filter only on plus model) will last about 2 years, the HEPA lasts about 4ish. It is dependent on the amount of dust and small particles though, but even then I would think that you would just have to replace the pre-filter more frequently. Same goes with odors, if you have odors from lots of places you may need to replace the active charcoal filter more frequently.
If I could alter one thing on the unit, it would be great if they had some way to recharge the active charcoal filter (i.e. if you heat active charcoal to 200 degrees for 30 minutes you destroy organic material in there). But you can't have it all and no one does that.
My HealthPro Plus (the old model), was purchased in 2002 and has run 24x7 since then, yes 13 years with no issues.
So now onto the comparison.
- The new model is much quieter, I'd say that on any given speed, the new unit is as quiet as one level down. So if your old unit on 4 is fine, you can run the new unit on 5 and it will be the same noise level.
- Wheels, it seems silly but the old model wheel system was horrible. They attached but didn't like to stay on. The new unit is much much better with no fall off.