IRIS LEGO 6-Case Workstation and Storage Unit with 2 Base Plates
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Workstation, storage and display unit all in one - creative play chest.
- Includes two building base plates.
- Building base plates fit on top of unit and inside portable project cases.
- Raised edges of top keep base plate secure for building or displaying creations.
- Portable project cases serve as filing system for sets or grab 'n go solution.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This was an excellent choice. Lego sells the draws for $10 each and not the stand. This one comes complete and is cheaper. It holds so many Legos and now I even have a place for all the books. I may have to order another.
|Length: 2:24 Mins|
So. I'm a duplo owner. I like this product. I like it A LOT.
Cuteness aside, I was able to fit One large set, One medium set, and one small set into these bins. I have more duplos that are not inside.. but you know, that's really okay. It keeps my sets organized and my toddler is unable to just pull them out and throw them under the sofa. He asks to build one. We pull them out. We play. We put them away. My 10 month olds cannot pull out the containers. (I actually turn it around backwards to make sure they lose interest quickly).
Anyhow. Duplo owners. Yes. This is a great storage solution. Yeah.. you could throw them all in a big tub for $5. But then when you're actually following the directions and want one piece at the very bottom... And you have a two-year-old? Good luck to you!
My video contains photos of the blocks I put in.. How easy it is to remove the top piece...
Lego owners, you can fit a bagillion legos in this thing. I was embarrassed by the size of my duplo collection after filling it up.
1. Good build quality;
2. Bright colors;
3. Enough space for really a lot of Lego bricks. A box of 650 basic bricks fills about 1/4 of a drawer. I, having just purchased my first box of Lego bricks, would worry more about how much I have to spend on more Lego bricks to fill the drawers than whether the drawers would hold enough bricks.
4. Two 10x10 plates are a nice bonus.
1. While the portable briefcase-style drawers are convenient to carry around, they do reduce storage space compared with the simple no-cover drawers. Even for projects, it is rare that one would need to carry 6 drawers at the same time. So one or two portable drawers and others no-cover drawers would be a better balance of storage space and convenience;
2. Four of the six drawers have repetitive colors (red and yellow). Two more colors (such as orange, brown, pink, purple, or even grey) would be better;
3. Some dividers to separate different Lego sets would be ideal;
4. Price could be more competitive.
For all of those looking to avoid these scammers who are charging 8-10X this item's actual price check out the nearly identical item (without the lego branding) made by the same manufacturer Iris by googling - "BRICKS 6 LEVEL STORAGE IRIS".
You can find the storage unit for its fair price at various retailers.
P.S. - I am giving 1 star for the highly questionable selling tactics for the product (selling at early 8-10X MSRP) and do not intend this rating to reflect the quality of the product itself.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This lego storage is fantastic. Perfect location to put all his legos. Kind of expensive but I was able to get it during one of Amazon's daily deals.Published 6 days ago by AMBER GUNHUS
This tower is a lifesaver for a Mom with kids who love Legos. The closing/opening mechanism is easy enough for a 3-year-old and anything I don't have to constantly... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jamie
We bought for our grandson, who still uses it and it sure helps keep his Lego's organized.!Published 5 months ago by Jeannine Nelson
This piece is sturdy and perfect for your young, organized lego collector.Published 6 months ago by AG K.
Item is exactly as stated & shown- much cheaper than toys r us!!Published 8 months ago by Lisa Anderson
The Lego station was nice. It was in perfect shape. The size was perfect for the space I his room.Published 9 months ago by Frances Hester