Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table
|Price:||$199.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Foam, Steel, PVC
- Sturdy inversion table for reducing back stress and stimulating circulation
- Tubular steel frame, memory-foam nylon backrest, and powder-coated finish
- Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers; inverts up to 180 degrees
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions; Folds for storage; measures 26 x 65 x 49 inches (W x H x D);
- Product Weight - 75 pounds, Carton Weight - 85 pounds, Weight Capacity - Supports up to 350 pounds.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
The IronMan Gravity 4000 inversion table is built with a durable tubular steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. 2 ½ inches thick Memory-foam vinyl covered backrest for a comfortable head and back. It has tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers that provide stability when inverting. Extra-long safety handles provide easy return to the upright position and vinyl safety covers are added for safety. The ergonomically molded ankle holders provide comfort and security. When not in use, the Gravity 4000 can be folded.
• Helps reduce back stress by relieving pressure on vertebrae discs and ligament• Can reduce fatigue, stress and relaxes the overall body• Can promote stimulation of blood circulation to relieve stiff muscles• Helps reduce the effect of aging due to gravity• Increases body flexibility to improve athletic performance• Helps relieve lower back aches due to sitting or standing.
Product Set Up Dimensions
• Product Set Up Dimensions: 49 inches L x 26 inches W x 65 inches H • Product Folded Dimensions: 80 inches H x 26 inches W x 17 inches D • Product Weight 75 pounds • Carton Dimensions: 51.2 inches L x 29.2 inches W x 9.2 inches H • Carton Weight 85 pounds
Supports up to 350 pounds
• Easily adjustable safety tether strap controls the maximum angle of inversion• Safety vinyl side covers to protect hands and fingers
Ankle Locking System
• Patented Easy reach 'Palm Activated' adjusting ratchet ankle locking system• Ergonomically molded ankle cushions hold ankles securely and comfortably• Height adjustment up to 6'6 inches
180 Degree Vertical Inverting Position
• Gravity 4000 will invert up to 180 degrees• Foam covered, extra-long safety handles
• Extra wide tubular steel frame for additional weight support• Memory Foam vinyl covered backrest with double stitching• Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers to prevent any movement during inversion• Three adjustments for different starting inversion angles
• Removable lumbar pillow for extra lower back support
Compare these Ironman Inversion Tables
|Backrest||Nylon||Vinyl Covered Foam||Vinyl Covered Foam||Nylon||Vinyl Covered Foam||Vinyl Covered Foam||Nylon||Vinyl Covered Foam|
|Weight Capacity (in pounds)||300||300||350||325||325||325||300||325|
|10-Level Locking System||Tether Strap||Tether Strap||Tether Strap||Smart Gear System||Smart Gear System||Smart Gear System||Tether Strap||Smart Gear System|
|Height Adjustment||Up to 6'6"||Up to 6'6"||Up to 6'6"||Up to 6'6"||Up to 6'6"||Up to 6'6"||Up to 6'6"||Up to 6'6"|
|Ankle Locking System||Spring Loaded||Spring Loaded||Ratchet System||Scale Locking System||Ratchet System||Ratchet System||Spring Loaded||Ratchet System|
|Inverting Stretch Hand Grips||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Folds for Storage||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Product Weight (in pounds)||46||75||82||76||111||111||57||82|
|Non-Skid Foot Stabilizers||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Ab Core Training Capability||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Total Inversion Angle||90||90||90||90||90||90||90||90|
Top Customer Reviews
Once assembled, the Gravity 4000 seems to be a good, solid inversion table. It does what it is supposed to do and actually performs very well. I have no doubt that it will actually support 350 lbs as advertised. I do have some concerns. First is that the two primary pivots are just metal-to-metal. There are no ball bearings or any type of real pivoting mechanism. Despite that, the table seems to pivot well enough. I just wonder how long a system like this will last. Another concern would be with the plastic bushings around the main shaft.Read more ›
Here is my product review, but please read the rest for important information about the company (*at the time of this review September 2009)
-Easy to install(took about 30 minutes)
-Easy to use. Leg locks are comfortable and were a selling point to me over the other types of leg holders on different inversion tables. I don't feel like I am going to fall at all, and the table itself is very heavy and sturdy.
-The price is good compared to other tables. I have found that on some other brands they have the other style leg holders and people wind up spending another $100 on gravity boots that hold your legs the way that this one does right away.
-My back feels awesome! .. it's like not having legs for 10 minutes. The feeling carries on afterwards too, so it isn't just a quick fix. I go on this before bed, or if I have a stiff back and it goes right away.
-It's big when folded up, so at best it will be leaning against a wall versus under a bed
-Good luck moving it someplace by yourself, even if it is folded up. The table swings
-The one I bought for my friend arrived damaged .. the button that you press to release and lock your legs into place was broken inside the box when it arrived. I ordered a replacement and guess what .. THE REPLACEMENT ARRIVED WITH THE SAME PART DAMAGED! It looks like it is due to the placement of the part when they packaged it and I am sure the delivery men aren't kind to it since it is big and heavy and awkward.Read more ›
This has kept me going for the past 25 years, until the machine finally wore out from time and infrequent use. Infrequent, because inversion therapy works so well that I could go many months (sometimes a year) without having to hang.
When my old table began to get rusty and the main supporting pins a bit suspect, I began my search for a new machine. Sturdy construction was uppermost on my mind and this table has that to spare. Every part exudes strength and precision, which is important when you're hanging upside down and a breaking part could cause some serious, permanent damage.
Assembly was easy and logical and took no more than 30 minutes, even at the slow pace I had to take due to back pains induced by some recent home-improvement projects. Typically, lifting heavy objects is what brings on back-attacks (as I call them). I was skeptical about the foot-clamp at first, but find it to be comfortable and extremely easy to use at a critical time. I always hated having to put on the boots from my previous machine, while in pain. The extra-long handle on the foot clamp is one of its best features. Bending over even slightly is difficult when in pain, but this machine makes that a breeze.
What attracted me to this model was: 1. Strong construction to handle my weight (295 lbs). 2. Ease of physically moving the machine into position to use from its stored configuration. 3. Not having to bend over too much to get the foot-clamp on.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Feels sturdy when you are upside-down. Legs are tight in product. Easy to get up. Does not take up much space.Published 3 days ago by Preg in desert
Herniated disk. Couldn't live without this. Sturdy. Back is always better after using. Highly recommended for back issues.Published 3 days ago by Churchwarden
I just got this a few days ago and I'm blown away! After the first inversion my back felt an amazing amount better. Read morePublished 6 days ago by vincent warren
NO DOUBT. This solely "stands" alone, as the most important item I've ever purchased. Easy assembly. Cost. Ease of adjustments. Read morePublished 7 days ago by doogerexpress