IRONMAN LXT850 Locking Inversion Therapy Table
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Inverting grips provide maximum stretching while inverting
- Smart Gear locking system can lock at 10 different angles
- AB exercise can be performed
- Scale Locking System provides easy ankle locking adjustments
- Super Side Holder storing items while inverting
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
IronMan LXT850 Locking Inversion Therapy Table
The IronMan LXT850 Locking Inversion Therapy Table provides the additional benefit of Core training while inverting. By including CORE training to the inverting position, it will isolate the abdominal muscles more effectively than bench training. At the same time inverting will provide effective back stretching and relaxation. The Core Training System expands the use of inversion tables and provides an additional dimension to inverting by using 10 different locking angles of inversion. The LXT850 can be locked for safely mounting and dismounting as well.
Inversion and AB Training Benefits
Inversion helps reduce back stress by relieving pressure on vertebrae discs and ligaments. It can reduce fatigue, stress and relaxes the overall body in addition to promote stimulation of blood circulation to relieve stiff muscles. It also helps reduce the effect of aging due to gravity. Most Importantly, it helps relieve lower back aches due to sitting or standing and increases body flexibility to improve athletic performance. AB training benefits includes promoting stronger and more defined abdominal muscles and helping promote weight loss and burns calories, as well as improving overall body wellness. In addition, core training exercises on the LXT850 can strengthen upper and lower abdominal muscles.
Product Dimensions and Weight
Dimensions: 51 L x 26 W x 62 H inches. Folded Dimensions: 29.1 L x 29.9 W x 76 H inches. Weight: 82 lbs
At a Glance
- Supports up to 300 lbs
- Height adjustment up to 6'6"
- Backrest with Lumbar Support
- "Comforter" Ankle Holders
- "Smart Gear" Locking System
- Foam Dipped Hand Grips
- Non-Skid Floor Stabilizers
- Extra Long Safety Handles
- Locks at 90 Degree Vertical Position
- "Super Side Holder" can store small items such as cell phone etc.
- Folds for storage
At Ironman Fitness, Anything is Possible.
Backrest with Lumbar Support
Foam backrest with comfortable foam vinyl lumbar pad provides further back support.
'Comforter' Ankle Holders
'Comforter' ankle holders prevents any pinch point pressure while inverting.
'Smart Gear' Locking System
'Smart Gear' (patent pending) allows the table to lock at 10 different angles and prevents any 'free falling' while inverting.
Foam Dipped Hand Grips
Inverting foam dipped hand grips (patent pending) provides maximum stretching while inverting.
Non-Skid Floor Stabilizers
Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers prevent any movement during inversion.
Extra Long Safety Handles
Foam covered steel, extra long safety handles provides for easy return to upright position.
Lock at 90 Degree Vertical Position
The LXT850 allows the user to 'lock' the table at a 90 degree inverting position.
Compare with similar items
Innova ITM5900 Advanced Heat and Massage Inversion Therapy Table
IRONMAN IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table
Health Gear ITM5500 Advanced Technology Inversion Table with Vibro Massage & Heat - Heavy Duty up to 300 lbs.
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
The IronMan LXT850 provides the additional benefit of AB training while inverting. At the same time inverting will provide effective back stretching and relaxation. The combination of AB work and inversion, can provide significant benefits to the body. The LXT850 will lock at 10 different inverting angles. It has durable oval tubing frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. A thick foam backrest with a comfortable foam vinyl lumbar pad provides further lower back support. The "Scale Locking System" provides easy ankle locking adjustment for easy on and off the table."Comforter" ankle holders prevent any pinch point pressure on the ankles when inverting. The "Smart Gear" system (patent pending) locks the table securely at 10 different inverting positions, one of which is a full 180 degrees. The ATIS 1000 can be folded for storage and put away when not in use. The table can support up to 300 lbs and has the "Super Article Holder" that can hold cell phones, wallets, coins, eye glasses and other articles when inverting. Users can perform 2 functions at the same time. Inverting and AB core training to enhance the user's well being. Tough non-skid floor stabilizers prevent any movement during inversion. It can fold for storage and supports up to 300lbs. Inverting foam dipped hand grips at the base of the table, provide maximum stretching while inverting. Table can invert up to 180 degrees. Benefits of inversion include back pain relief, stress reduction and increased blood circulation. Also, AB training can promote weight loss and calorie burn. Overall body flexibility can improve as well as overall feeling of well being.
Ideal for helping to reduce back stress or fatigue, stimulating your blood circulation, or working your abs, the Ironman LXT850 inversion table makes a great household accessory. The inversion table contributes to your body's overall health by optimizing lumbar traction, thereby relieving pressure on your vertebrae discs and ligaments. And when your back starts to relax, the rest of your body follows. The table can also help with such areas as increasing body flexibility for improved athletic performance, reducing the effects of aging due to gravity, and relieving lower backaches due to sitting or standing.
The LXT850 table isolates the abdominals, allowing you to build and strengthen your abs daily with just a few minutes of work. Additionally, the table offers 10 different inversion locking angles, letting you find the perfect position for your body type and symptoms. Supporting up to 300 pounds, the XT850 is outfitted with a durable tubing steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. The backrest consists of a durable yet comfortable nylon and features a memory foam pillow for head support. Ergonomically molded ankle holders provide comfort and security while foam-dipped hand grips provides maximum stretching while inverting.
Compare these Ironman Inversion Tables
|Backrest||Nylon||Vinyl Covered Foam||Vinyl Covered Foam||Nylon||Vinyl Covered Foam||Vinyl Covered Foam||Nylon||Vinyl Covered Foam|
|Weight Capacity (in pounds)||300||300||350||325||325||325||300||325|
|10-Level Locking System||Tether Strap||Tether Strap||Tether Strap||Smart Gear System||Smart Gear System||Smart Gear System||Tether Strap||Smart Gear System|
|Height Adjustment||Up to 6'6"||Up to 6'6"||Up to 6'6"||Up to 6'6"||Up to 6'6"||Up to 6'6"||Up to 6'6"||Up to 6'6"|
|Ankle Locking System||Spring Loaded||Spring Loaded||Ratchet System||Scale Locking System||Ratchet System||Ratchet System||Spring Loaded||Ratchet System|
|Inverting Stretch Hand Grips||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Folds for Storage||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Product Weight (in pounds)||46||75||82||76||111||111||57||82|
|Non-Skid Foot Stabilizers||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Ab Core Training Capability||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Total Inversion Angle||180||180||180||180||180||180||180||180|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are my observations:
- Package was a bit roughed up from its journey. It came with one of the plastic "cups" that go on the hinge of the stand broken. But I could do without that part since it's just an esthetic part of the equipment.
- Assembly was not too difficult. It took me a little over 4 hours to assemble it because I was watching TV too while assembling it. :) But, I believe it could be put together in about 2 hours.
- Manual is confusing on certain steps. The nuts and bolts were not labeled so, I had to rely on trial and error on certain steps.
- It does come with all the tools you need to assemble it. I.e..light weight screw driver etc.
- The headrest is not adjustable. It looked from the picture that you could adjust the headrest. But I ended up not needing to adjust it anyway, so no biggie.
- Like others mentioned, it's a bit painful on the feet if you are fully inverted for more than few minutes. Wearing sneakers or very think socks helps a bit. I come back up after few minutes to give my feet a break and invert again.
- The blood rushing into your head problem gets better as you get used to being inverted. Mine's almost gone by now. I no longer feel the blood rushing as much. Just a bit.
- The locking mechanism needs a bit getting used to. It may feel stuck or broken at first until you get used to it and know how it works.
- The equipment is very sturdy and feels "safe" while on it.
Overall, I'm satisfied. If you suffer from lower back pain related ailments this definitely will help you. I think I may have a mild case of sciatica and am hoping this tool will help relieve some of that so I could get back to what I love doing... running marathons!! Good luck!!!
It has been over a year and half since I bought this equipment and I thought I would give an update of my experience.
I must say this is one equipment that is worth every penny. I can't describe enough how satisfied I'm with it so far. Every time my back aches, I get on it for few minutes and when I'm done the first thing that comes out of my mouth is "Wow". The pain just magically disappears and the feeling is almost euphoric. No pain medication can work that fast!
I have not had any issues with it so far. Nothing is loose or broken. It is still as sturdy and works as great as it did on day one. I highly recommend it!
- The plastic pieces around the grip/handle that cover the bearings. These were broken in shipping like so many customers have written about. So if you're purchasing this table be warned that you may receive a broken piece or two. These pieces in no way effect the table other than being aesthetically pleasing.
- The rubber stopper on my table is off-centered. No performance issue. Just aesthetics.
- I wish the foot locking mechanism had a stronger spring or was more adjustable. I like to feel locked in and sometimes I can't get that tight feeling because the spring isn't strong enough. It's a comfort issue for me.
- The fact that I can go fully inverted to hang from my feet without my back touching the pad. On some tables you can't do this.
- Sturdy construction. I don't ever feel like this table will break or get knocked over due to my weight (which isn't a lot, but you know what I mean)
- The gear lever and it's different modes. Yes, I know some people have had issues with this lever but mine has been awesome. You can set it to stop in increments or you can set it to be fully open to allow your body to naturally stop the movement of the table. What I like to do is let the gear lever stop me in increments when I'm drifting back to allow my body to acclimate to the new position, then i'll continue down in increments until I'm fully inverted.
What I use it for:
I use this table to supplement some of my exercises. Inverted sit ups and its variations. I also use it when my back seems to be bothering me. This doesn't happen too often, but the table has been shown to help me when it does. It's also pretty relaxing and I might couple it with yoga here and there. It's nice to just hang upside down and stretch, or pretend to be batman.