- Black plastic speed bump for roads, parking lots, garages, and other paved asphalt or concrete surfaces
- Made of 100% recycled PVC for flexibility and to resist chipping, rot, and corrosion
- Embedded yellow reflective safety plates for visibility of speed bump in dimly lit environments
- Includes one sloped safety caps that can be snapped on to the ends to help prevent tripping
- Has two 1 x 1.5 inch (H x W) channels on the bottom for covering and protecting cables or hoses
IRONguard Speed Bump, Black, 2" Height x 10.5" Width x 36" Length
|Price:||$51.70 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||36 inches|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The IWI black plastic speed bump is made of 100% recycled PVC (polyvinyl chloride) for flexibility and to resist chipping, rot, and corrosion, has six embedded yellow reflective safety plates for visibility, and comes with sloped 5"/127 mm safety caps that can be snapped on to the ends to help prevent tripping. It is suitable for use on roads and in parking lots, garages, and other paved asphalt or concrete surfaces. The PVC has a UV coating for resistance to wear and durability and the reflective safety plates are made of a composite plastic to resist moisture, salt, freezing, and thawing. This speed bump, without the safety caps, measures 2 x 72 x 10.5 inches/51 x 1828 x 267mm (H x W x L). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; L is length, the horizontal distance from front to back.) With the two safety caps, it measures 2 x 82 x 10.5 inches/51 x 2082 x 267mm (H x W x L).
The speed bump comes in two 36" sections that can be connected with multiple sections to fit wider surfaces. It has two 1 x 1.5 inches/25 x 38 mm (H x W) channels on the bottom for covering and protecting cables or hoses. This speed bump has two holes with 11/16 inches/17mm diameters for use with two 12" spikes (sold separately) for installation on asphalt surfaces, or two 8" lag bolts with concrete anchors (sold separately) for installation on concrete surfaces. Installation instructions are included. Tools for installation are sold separately.
IWI manufactures loading dock and material handling accessories for the warehousing, freight and shipping, and manufacturing industries, among others. The company, founded in 2004, is headquartered in Sparks, NV.
What's in the Box?
- (1) Main piece, 2" x 36" 10.5"/ 51mm x 914mm x 267mm (L x W x H)
- (1) End cap, 5"/127mm (L)
- Connector clip
Top Customer Reviews
Its good quality, take some good energy to install it, Also they sent two anchor short(Lowes or home depot dose not carry them)!