|Item Weight||4.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.75 x 0.75 x 11.5 inches|
|Item model number||2078706|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Measurement System||Inch, Metric|
|Warranty Description||Full Lifetime Guarantee - Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool under normal wear and tear, except for damage caused by misuse or alteration.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $12.60 shipping
+ Free Shipping
IRWIN VISE-GRIP Adjustable Wrench Set, SAE/MM, 4-Piece (2078706)
|Price:||($0.91 / oz)|
|Item Weight||4.1 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ProTouch grips provide extra comfort and reduce hand fatigue
- Machined jaws for maximum gripping strength
- Durable chrome vanadium construction
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- Includes 6", 8", 10", and 12" adjustable wrenches and plastic tray for organization
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The IRWIN VISE-GRIP Adjustable Wrench set includes four of the most commonly used adjustable wrench sizes to tackle almost any job. Constructed of durable chrome vanadium, each wrench features machined jaws for maximum gripping strength and ProTouch grips for extra comfort and reduced hand fatigue. Set includes plastic try for organization and 6", 8", 10", and 12" adjustable wrenches.
From the Manufacturer
4 Pc ProPlier Set: includes (4) Adjustable Wrenches in 6", 8", 10" and 12" sizes. Comes with storage tray. Features durable chrome vanadium construction, features English and metric scales, extra wide jaw capacity and a hang hole for easy wall storage.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I have to downgrade them at least a full star for two shortcomings:
1) The finish is dull and the markings on the sides are hard to read. So while it's nice having metric on one side and inches on the other, I struggle to read the settings and have to hold them at any number of angles to get enough reflection to make out the numbers.
2) While they do have grips that will help to prevent slipping, they are hard and square. In no way "comfort grips" or as ergonomic or helpful as they could be in assisting you.
That aside, this is a very economical set and a good addition to any Irwin tool set. As for me, I invested in Channellocks instead. The markings are extremely easy to read, the grips are great, and they open significantly wider.
Not the level of quality that I expect of something with the Vise Grip name on it.