Other Sellers on Amazon
Vtech IS7121-2 Handset Door Answering System with 2 Extra Handsets & $10 aSavings Gift Card Bundle
|Price:||$169.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The first of its kind, this two-in-one cordless answering system and video doorbell combines a versatile phone system with a digital camera, for convenience and security at home.
- Like Caller ID for your front porch, this video doorbell allows you to screen visitors before answering the door, without worry of being seen.
- The system automatically snaps a photo and sends it to the handsets when visitors ring the doorbell. You can then stream video, audio, or both with just two buttons.
- Many home monitoring systems are bulky and expensive, taking up valuable space throughout your home. But with this system, you get a fully featured cordless phone with top survellance featues-and one less thing competing for counter space.
- View a snapshot, or stream video, with 1.8-inch color display on handset.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It's wonderful that VTEC decided to go with a color screen for the telephone. But for the life of me, I cannot understand why they don't allow you to turn the screen off while the phone is being charged or cradled. My wife is furious over the fact that the phone emits light all night long. Even on the dimmest setting, it's still bright enough to keep her awake. And there's no way to turn it off, short of taking the phone out of the cradle.
The second issue I have is with the overall quality checks that seem to have escaped VTEC with this product. I'm not sure what the format is for telephones in other countries, but here in the United States we use a 10 digit telephone number. It is incredibly frustrating that VTEC didn't quality check the format of telephone numbers for incoming calls on the caller ID display. Incoming calls show up on the screen in the most bizarre sequence I have ever seen. It really does escape me that no one tested this to make sure that the numbers would show up on a single line of the display.
The telephone camera integration is pretty cool and this was one of the primary reasons I purchased the product. I don't have any real complaints about that feature. I will caution shoppers that you likely will want to install the camera higher than your current doorbell is installed. I installed mine in the same location as the hole from the previous doorbell, and the camera has a hard time picking up on the faces of people above 5 foot 10 tall. The camera is slightly adjustable, but it has limitations.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The doorbell will act as a full time, on-demand video camera if it is wired to the included 6V adapter. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Adirondack "Bob"
Great product gives live video and audio. We can also snap photos of the person ringing door bell. I use this in my office building. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Darren
I waited too long to install them so I can't return it. The photo doorbell is useless. If someone leaves a package and rings the bell it snaps a delayed, very poor quality image of... Read morePublished 1 month ago by STC
very easy to set up! Doorbell photo works from 150 ft away!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer