ISAW EDGE Wi-Fi 4K Action Camera Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Display Size||1.5 Inches|
|Item Weight||0.14 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Super slim body; 4k video recording (10fps, mjpeg); Full HD 1080p 60fps professional video quality
- Still image up to 16MP; Supports TF card up to 64GB
- 1.5-inch built-in LCD view finder; Powerful battery running time (Max. 120 min)
- Built-in WiFi with enhanced application viewer
- 150° wide angle with 6 elements glass lens; Lightweight and compact, support 130 feets(40m) waterproof with waterproof housing
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Top 10 Action Cameras of 2016 by techradar
If you've looked at the GoPro Hero4 Black but just can't justify the hefty price tag, then the Edge is a viable alternative. Good build and video quality will appeal to intermediate to advanced users and there's plenty of scope for adjustment. 120fps at 1080p would have been nice but at the price the ISAW Edge is still a bargain.
Following the now standard action camera 'box' shape, the Edge has a similar look and feel to the GoPro Hero series. This is no surprise as this design has a proven track record, in much the same way as most modern DSLRs also look very similar.
To stand out in an ever-growing market, the Edge is packed with high-end features, the headline one being the 4K capture. It also offers 120fps slow motion at 720p resolution, Wi-Fi (and a companion app) and a small live view LCD. Give the price, the Edge has an impressive set of features, and when you start using and handling the camera you realize that ISAW hasn't cut any corners with build and video quality either."
4K and FHD All-In-One Action Camera
EDGE was designed as the new flagship of ISAW products, it's the best choice for people who are looking for high-end quality in an action camera without spending on an overpriced item. Its 16 Mpx Sony sensor and 7 element glass lens guarantee the best colors and low light performances with any of the high resolutions supported.
- Visit the official website and update latest firmware.
- Download the correct file and unzip the archive.
- Insert a memory card in your camera and connect it via USB to your computer. Turn the camera on so it is identified as an external drive.
- Copy the firmware file in the root of the memory card.
- You can also perform this operation using a memory card reader.
- Once the firmware has been successfully copied, disconnect the USB cable or put the card back in the camera.
- 5 seconds after turning the camera on the upgrade will start.
- Once it's finished the camera will turn itself off.
- Turn it back on to start using the new firmware.
- Warning do not turn off the camera or remove the battery during the upgrade process, as this can permanently damage the camera.
- Make sure the battery has at least 50% of capacity left before you try upgrading.
4K, 2.7K and Full HD 60fps Recording
When shooting in Full HD 60fps, even the fastest movement are rendered smoothly. 4K and 2.7K resolutions are supported as well (10 fps) for recording in Ultra HD. It's perfect for videos without fast movements and provides images with 4times the resolutions of Full HD recording.
7 Elements High Quality Lens
Isaw's Edge sports a 16Mpx Sony sensor coupled with a crystal clear 7 element high precision lens who undergoes a fine focusing during assembly. With its crystal clear F2.5 lens, and whatever the conditions, Edge will offer an awesome clarity and quality of image everywhere on the frame and its high precision will ensure you get clear and beautiful images even in high definition.
Ultra Wide Videos with Ultraview
Ultraview can be selected from the various videos resolutions of Edge. Without distorting the center of the frame, it offers a wider angle than the standard 16:9. It's quite useful when shooting a selfie with the handgrip. You get to shoot more of the landscape or of the scenes you like without distortion and to give an immersive panoramic feel to your videos.
Step 1: Turn on the ‘WiFi’ on your camera; WiFi is ready to connect.
Step 2: Enter ‘ WiFi Setup’ of smartphone; Select ‘iCam_YYXXXXXX’ in WiFi setting; The default password is ‘1234567890’.
Step 3: Run ‘ISAW Viewer ll’ application on your smartphone; Tap ‘Connect’ in the application to connect your ISAW camera.
Step 4: Control the camera through the control panel of the smartphone application.
Capture a Night Sky by Darklapse
Edge features a special capture mode 'Darklapse', a special timelapse optimized for conditions of low light. In a very dark environment 'Darklapse' adjust the shutter speed and ISO limit to capture beautiful nightly scenes in timelapse. With Edge action cameras can now really express the beauty of a night sky or a city's streets at night.
Excellent Waterproof Performances
The waterproof housing is tailored after Edge and protects from water leaks down to 40 m underwater. While many cheap models come with bulky, heavy and often poorly fitted housings, Edge is offered with a sleek, ultra-light and unique waterproof housing that fits perfectly.
|Isaw Air||Isaw Wing||Isaw Edge|
|Video Resolution||1080p 30fps||1080p 30fps||4K 10fps|
|Photo Resolution||12MP||12MP||Sony Exmor 16MP|
|Waterproof||Package not included/ Option||40m waterproof housing||40m waterproof housing|
|Time-lapse Video & Photo||✓||✓||✓|
|Multi Langage Menu||Eng, Esp, Fra, Deu||Eng, Esp, Fra, Deu||Eng, Esp, Fra, Deu|
ISAW EDGE was designed as the new flagship of ISAW collection, it's the best choice for people who are looking for a powerful and fully comprehensive action camera. EDGE is completely waterproof and durable. Video can be recorded all the way up to 4K or full HD video at 60fps along side more standard 1080p full HD options. This makes it a great choice for professional videographers as well as home users who want flexibility over the video quality and resolution settings. With the internal Wi-Fi you will be able remote control at about 15 meters/50 feet, arrange your own settings and share the perfect moment around the world.
What you will get:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- 1080/60p quality is very good, I use it to film bands and as an action cam, it works great in low to medium lit settings
- Audio is surprisingly good, even inside the water-tight case
- Extremely durable! I have this thing flung off guitars and it doesn't skip a beat!
- Audio stays in sync with image fairly well...this is a biggie for me, because a lot of action cams get OUT of sync, and you have to spend time fixing it in post-editing...that's a royal pain in the ass, but this particular cam doesn't seem to have that problem, except you gotta cut out a millisecond or 2 between 2 continuous clips in post edit.
- 4k mode is...not great, I wouldn't get it for that
- Color tends to be oversaturated when there's a lot of light on stage...that can create a funky effect in my line of work, but for outside daytime use, it's probably very irritating to avg. users.
- Doesn't have a steady cam mode like some more recent action cams, so...if you want a lot of shake in your footage, you're going to have every bit of that in this camera. That's not a bad thing necessarily for what I do, but it's something to be mindful of.
I'd almost buy this again, if I could fix the color saturation issues a bit. Because for the price, it's a pretty damn good action cam!!
Pros: Compatable with Go-Pro mounts, 2) Will use 128GB SDHX cards, 3) lightweight and easy to use.
Cons are: 1) the battery only lasts about 100 min, unless you use a power cable to a power source, which leads to: 2) the supplied power cable end has too much plastic and won't let the mini-USB connector seat fully into the camera while it's mounted in the open frame (buy one with less plastic); 3) The "loop" function is not really a loop, more like a selectable up to 10 sec vid. The files are NOT over-written, and once the SD card is full, the camera stops filming. 4)The waterproof case muffles the sound considerably (which is not super-sensitive to start with, but acceptable for my uses).
In all, a very nice camera for the fraction of the cost of a Go-Pro.
Another thing is, it is very difficult to find a spare battery for this one. last August 2016, i bought a spare battery as I also bought this unit, but the battery's delivery is on december 9, 2016, by december 10, amazon actually just inform me that the product is not available, so since my closed my bank account and already at my home country, and deleted all the bank transaction on my emails, i can't do anything but say goodbye to almost $50 dollars that I have spent just waiting for the battery that isn't actually available.
But over all, the product is good
As I've not seen this failure listed in other reviews, it makes me suspect that we just got an unfortunate unit. As such, I do intend to return this and purchase another.