3 Year Sporting Goods Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
ISLE 10' Airtech Inflatable Yoga Stand Up Paddle Board (6" Thick) iSUP Package | Includes Adjustable Travel Paddle, Carrying Bag, Pump
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AIRTECH CONSTRUCTION - 10’ x 32” x 6” | Board Weight 20 lbs. | Support riders up to 240 lbs.
- STABILITY FOR FITNESS - Wide nose and tail outline offers a stable platform for SUP Yoga
- ULTRA DURABLE - Constructed with Military Grade PVC | 6” thick - No more dings or damage
- INCLUDES iSUP ACCESSORY BUNDLE - Paddle, Carry Backpack, High pressure pump
- 60 DAY GUARANTEE + 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON MATERIALS – Risk free returns within 30 days
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
WHY SHOP ISLE?
Born and bred on the water in San Diego, California since 2004. Our team is committed to bringing you the best quality paddle boards designed and tested by people who surf and paddle daily.
60 DAY NO RISK GUARANTEE + 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON MATERIALS
Ride it and love it for 60 days or return it! If you don’t love your board we will take it back – no questions asked!
We also include a 1 Year Manufactures Warranty against any defect in materials and workmanship – We have you covered!
STABILITY FOR YOGA FITNESS
The ISLE Airtech 10’ Yoga Inflatable Paddle Board is packed with features for the yoga enthusiast. The wide nose and tail outline offers a large stable platform for yoga – or just a leisure cruise in the bay.
This board is also equipped with a rail and deck mounted bungee system to ensure all your equipment is within arm’s reach! All these features and a stylish design for a low price, that’s hard to beat!
INCLUDES ACCESSORY BUNDLE
Includes 3 Piece Aluminum Adjustable Travel Paddle, Carry Backpack, High Pressure Pump with Pressure Gauge (Inflates to 15 PSI), and Removable Travel Fin.
ABOUT AIRTECH FUSION-LITE CONSTURCTION
Revolutionary iSUP technology is now 30% lighter than comparable inflatable paddle boards without compromising quality. We utilize a unique high end manufacturing process which machine coats the drop stitch with a special seal and bonding layer, followed by a machine-laminated, higher-density PVC layer.
The result is a lighter, stiffer, more durable iSUP board without any of the extra weight.
MODEL & ACCESSORY SPECS
Dimensions: 10' x 31” x 6”
Volume: 228 Liters
Board Weight: 20 lbs.
Paddle Adjustable: 65” to 86”
Rider Weight: Up to 240 lbs. - Experienced riders may exceed this weight limit
Color: Aqua | Size: 10'
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 131 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Holds 2 teenagers (340 lbs. together) perfectly & a dog
Great color and design
TOO many compliments
Just the right size
The paddle gets stuck when adjusting the size (WD40 fixes it)
The pump hose it delicate.
Tips: The pump will not register PSI lower than 8, it makes you doubt if you are inflating it, but after 10 minutes you will begin to see it register.
The pump is decent, and you will get quite the workout with those last few pounds of air being pushed in. We run it between 13 and 15 psi., and haven't had any issues. When deflated and rolled into the bag, it is comfortable and light enough to carry for a considerable distance if you have to walk in to a place to SUP.
The paddle seems nice to us, but this is our only SUP and paddle, so we don't have much to compare it against. The paddle does float, as we've tested that a few times.
All in all, this is a great board, and seems to be worth the investment. We have added a leash to it, but aren't looking to upgrade anything else anytime soon.
PROS you can't even tell it's not a hard board except that when wakes come toward you they are felt a little more - which is a good thing to me because I can feel how I need to distribute my weight. Also, it's light!!!! I've nearly died carrying hard boards to the water because of their weight. I think this one is 14 lbs?? I pick it right up out of the water and walk with it - no problem!
CON - My only negative that I could think of on this board is the process of blowing it up. It's not absolutely terrible, but it's a little workout. I tried it out at home before going out and was ready to do it, but my husband went ahead and tried our automatic pump with it and it's much easier! Now I blow it up with the pump and then blow about the last 50 pumps into it with the manual pump to reach the proper psi. Much easier and I highly recommend the pump to others because you can use it to suck all the air out after your ride too making it easier to roll up and store!