2-Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Used or refurbished products, or products purchased for commercial use, are not eligible.
ISLE Classic Soft Top Stand Up Paddle Board (5" Thick) SUP Package | Includes Adjustable Paddle, Center Carry Handle, Center Fin, Non Slip Deck Grip
|Price:||$495.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SPECS: 10-feet 8-inches | Supports Riders: Up to 275+ lbs. | Great For Families | Soft Top Deck
- ALL AROUND SUP DESIGN - Rigid and Stable for All Skill Levels | Flatwater & Small Waves
- INCLUDES ACCESSORY BUNDLE - Adjustable Paddle, Center Handle, Fin
- CONSTRUCTION - Soft Top Deck | EPS core with a TRIPLE stringer system | High Density Bottom
- EASY RETURNS: Ride it and Love it for 30 Days or Return it! Restock Fee Applies
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WHY SHOP ISLE?
Born and Bred on the water in San Diego California Since 2004. Our team is committed to bringing you the best quality paddle boards designed and tested by people who surf and paddle daily.
IMPORTANT RETURNS & SHIPPING INFO:
If you have any issues or questions regarding returns or shipping please contact us so we can help resolve!
*RETURNS GUARANTEE - Ride it and Love it for 30 days or Return it. Our no hassle 30-day guarantee returns are subject to a 20% restock fee to cover the return shipping cost.
*SHIPPING - For delivery to homes in remote location or with small dirt roads or steep driveways, you may be required to pick up at the nearest location designated by our shipping carrier.
*RE-ROUTE FEE - Once your item has been shipped if you request it to be re-routed to a new address, additional shipping charges may apply.
ULTIMATE BEGINNER SUP
Available in 10'8". The Soft Top deck with built in grip makes them safe for beginner and intermediate riders looking to get into paddling without breaking the bank.
INCLUDES ACCESSORY BUNDLE
Includes Aluminum Adjustable Travel Paddle (Floats), Center Carry Handle & 9” Flatwater Removable Fin.
SOFT TOP CONSTRUCTION
The slick skin on the bottom is durable, yet soft enough to keep beginners safe. The Polyethylene deck provides a comfortable cushioning effect underfoot.
Dimensions: 10-Feet 8-Inches x 31-Inches x 5-Inches
Volume: 206 Liters
Board Weight: 27 lbs.
Rider Weight: Up to 275 lbs. - Experienced Riders may exceed this weight
Color: Blue Rail Logo | Size: 10-Feet 8-Inch X 31-Inch X 5-Inch 206-Liters
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a Styrofoam board. Same stuff that you drink disposable coffee out of. It is the bigger version of the Styrofoam boogie board you get for little kids. You know the ones - Styrofoam interior, cloth on top with a pattern of fish or a rainbow design on one side, usually blue cloth on the bottom. You pay about $10 at the local discount store for the boogie board.
Meet the boogie boards big brother. Only instead of cloth on top they shrink wrap plastic. The plastic has a cartoon like print that looks like wood from a distance. Styrofoam. You can dent it with your finger. Easily. It got dented by my fingers on the first time out on it. A run-in in with a rock would destroy it.
Two stars really belong with UPS who brought it to the door - easier than having to pick it up and bring it home on the top of my car.
It's worth significantly less than what a paid for it. Do NOT waste your time.
I bought another Isle Board. My first review was for the bigger board. The 9'6" board is good too, but definitely different in design fro the larger board. It has a foam handle instead of a framed handle. It is wider and has a curved surface. The curve makes it little harder to balance then the longer board but it is still very nice. It rides a bit faster and is easy to negotiate.