2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
ISLE 11' Scout - Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board - 6” Thick iSUP and Bundle Accessory Pack - Durable and Lightweight - 33" Stable Wide Stance - Up to 300 lbs Capacity
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MVP = MOST VERSATILE PADDLER: This board is a great all-around iSUP, perfect for recreation, yoga/fitness, multi-person paddling, fishing, and more. The full-length traction pad allows you to share the paddle boarding experience with your dogs, kids, friends, and gear!
- GROOVED EVA TRACTION PAD: ISLE's updated soft brushed EVA traction pad now has grooves for extra traction and maximum comfort on bare skin. It’s non-abrasive when knee paddling or practicing yoga on the deck, yet it's still durable enough for your pet's rough paws
- ULTRA DURABLE DESIGN: Constructed with Military-Grade PVC that is 6" thick when fully inflated. Forget about dings or blown seams thanks to our AIRTECH FUSION LITE manufacturing process that’s durable and lightweight. Updated, grooved traction pad is non-abrasive and non-slip.
- INCLUDES iSUP ACCESSORY BUNDLE: All inflatable stand up paddle boards come with a complete package that includes: Adjustable Carbon Shaft / Nylon Blade Paddle, Carry Backpack, High-Pressure Pump, Coil Leash, ISLE Sticker Pack & Manual, and Snap-In Travel Fin.
- WHY SHOP ISLE? Born and bred on the water in San Diego, California since 2004. Our team is committed to bringing you the best quality paddle boards designed and tested by people who surf and paddle daily. Ride it and love it for 60 days or return it! If you don’t love your board we will take it back + 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON MATERIALS!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ISLE Scout iSUP: Designed to Versatile Fun
The ISLE Scout Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is the most comfortable and family-friendly inflatable stand up paddle board in our collection. The Scout’s full-length traction pad allows you to utilize the entire board. This is the perfect SUP to bring your dogs, kids, friends, or family on board with you. The Scout also doubles as a yoga/fitness paddle board or a relaxation platform on the water. The Scout’s unique design gives you more room than ever for your fitness routine or yoga flow. The Scout is constructed with military grade PVC making it extremely rigid for optimal cruising and durable enough to withstand heavy abuse when paddle boarding. This inflatable paddle board is rigid enough to carry the weight of your entire crew and durable enough to take on double-overhead surf. ISLE utilizes a unique high-end manufacturing process for a lighter, stiffer, more durable iSUP board without any of the extra weight. The Scout is 6 inches thick keeping you and additional paddlers high and dry on the water. This board also has a four-point bungee system on the tail with the storage space to carry all your gear, snacks and water.
What's in the Box?
This iSUP package set comes with everything you need to get out on the water. The full iSUP bundle contains:
- ISLE 8′ Coil Leash – Blue
- ISLE Nylon Touring Center Fin
- ISLE Manual iSUP Hand Pump
- ISLE iSUP Travel Bag
- ISLE Hybrid 3 Piece Adjustable SUP Travel Paddle
ISLE iSUPs roll up to a compact size that you can store just about anywhere. Do not store in full sun.
- Easy to carry in a backpack.
- Fits in any size car.
- Can be stored anywhere in your home, condo, or apartment. (Closets, garages, under your bed, etc).
- Traveling or road-tripping? Bring your board along. The included bag makes it easy to check it as baggage on an airplane, or take on a bus, car, or train.
- Easy to strap securely down to the top of a car or golf cart when inflated.
It takes 5-7 minutes to inflate with an electric pump or 10 minutes to inflate with the included high-pressure hand pump. What are you waiting for? Scout's honor, this board is a great choice!
Soft Traction, Friendly and Versatile
AIRTECH FUSION LITE
Durable and ready for abuse! This paddle board is constructed of multiple layers of military grade PVC.
HOW IT'S MADE: The high-tech proprietary process machine coats the drop stitch with a special seal and bonding layer, and then fuses a machine-laminated, higher-density PVC layer. This process removes any human factor or errors in the bonding and creates a consistent, unique bond that’s just not achievable via traditional hand-gluing resulting in a board that’s both durable and lightweight.
INFLATE AND GO
The Scout was crafted for those wanting to utilize the whole board. The full-length traction pad and 300-pound weight capacity make it easy to carry everyone and everything! Made for:
4-POINT FRONT BUNGEE & 4-POINT REAR BUNGEE: Comes equipped with a front and rear bungee system to hold all your gear. Also, there is a nose and tail carry handle to easily enter and exit the water with your belongings secure.
PADDLE HOLDER: Two Velcro straps along the rail of the board allows for secure attachment points for your paddle while not in motion.
TAIL, NOSE, AND GRAB HANDLES: Reinforced grab handles make transporting the board with loaded gear along riverbeds, docks or shore breaks very simple. Can also be used as tie up points for docks, or for a leash.
Paddle Board Basics and Info
The durable build and portable convenience of the ISLE Scout make it ready for versatile paddling fun. Find out how to choose your perfect board.
Selecting your SUP
Choosing a stand-up paddle board can be daunting. With a wide range, type, and size, you'll want to consider where you plan to ride, the type of activities you'll do, and unique paddler preferences.
Types of Boards:
Inflatable SUP: Inflatable paddle boards are easy to transport, store at home/car, and are extremely durable. These boards are great for beginners and intermediates.
Epoxy SUP: Epoxy boards provide optimal performance and are the best option for stand-up paddle surfing, SUP racing, and long-distance paddles. Epoxy boards are also great for the grab and go style rider.
Yoga SUP: Yoga stand up paddle boards provide a stable and comfortable platform for your yoga flow or fitness routine.
Fishing SUP: Fishing stand-up paddle boards come equipped with all the features you will need to reel in the catch of the day.
Surfing SUP: Surfing stand-up paddle boards are designed for responsiveness in small- to medium-sized waves.
Touring SUP: Touring boards have a unique nose shape and are constructed for long distance expeditions and flat-water paddling.
All-Around SUP: These are the most versatile type of stand-up paddle boards and are perfect for a variety of SUP activities.
You want to choose a SUP that has enough volume (buoyancy) based on your weight and experience level to properly float and perform. Length, width, and thickness should be considered when deciding which size of paddle board is right for you. Remember to account for the added weight of the gear you plan on bringing, as well. If you plan to use your SUP for fishing or long adventures, you’ll likely want to choose a SUP that’s more buoyant. It’s important to mention that being too light for a board is not something a rider has to worry about, as it doesn’t make a difference.
ISLE Scout Model Specifications
|Board Dimensions||11" x 33" x 6"|
|Board Weight||21 lbs|
|Board Volume||345 L|
|Rider Weight||300 lbs|
|Skill Level||Beginner to intermediate and advanced|
|Water Type||All-around flat-water paddling|
|Carry Handle||Tough military-grade handle grip|
|Fin Setup||Removable Nylon center fin for simple transport and storage|
Paddling brings pure joy by channeling nature’s energy beneath our feet. Come ride with us and share our passion for riding waves and exploring the oceans and waterways of the world!
- Always Focused on Surf & SUP — We believe surfing and paddling are the best forms of recreation in the world, and that’s why we’re focused on these sports exclusively. We don’t chase trends and we’re committed to bringing you the best quality products designed and tested by people who surf and paddle every day.
- Always Rider-Owned and Operated — Our mission from day one has always been to develop a quality selection of well-designed surfboards, paddle boards, and accessories for riders of all skill levels at revolutionary prices.
- Satisfied Customers, Bar None — We aim to offer our customers the highest level of service, selection, quality, and value through the most compelling online and in-store shopping experience possible.
- Listen to Our Customers’ Feedback — We strive to continually improve to meet their demands. We treat our customers like gold, and when they talk, we listen.
- Quality Products, No Gimmicks — We ride and use our products every day. Each product is thoughtfully designed with the best intentions.
- Create a Highly Positive Work Environment — We’re dedicated to promoting a balance between work and an active lifestyle. We work hard and stay active in the water daily.
- Protect the Planet & Give Back — Staying involved in programs to help conserve the ocean and planet while being conscious as a manufacturer of the byproducts of what we do and sell to make the least harm possible
The ISLE Story
Just two San Diego surfers fresh out of college with nothing more than a dream of following our passion and some lint in our pockets, we decided to leave behind our newly found corporate jobs and haven’t looked back since. What started out in our parents’ storage unit back in 2004 has grown into a premiere board company and one of the largest online retailers of paddle boards and surfboards on Earth. From the start, we knew if we concentrated on developing high-quality, value-driven products we could make it work. Our outstanding track record over the years shows just how far we’ve come.
We now operate out of our own 15,000 square foot office and distribution center alongside our busy Retail Store in San Diego, CA. Always rider-owned and operated, we are here to spread our love of surfing and paddling one happy customer at a time. We wake up excited to go to work every day. This translates into a positive company atmosphere, great products, and satisfied customers. If you think we have missed our mark, we would love to hear from you.
Marc Miller & Doug Pate | ISLE Co-Founders
|ISLE Megalodon SUP Board||ISLE Scout SUP Board||ISLE Pioneer SUP Board||ISLE Explorer SUP Board||ISLE Versa SUP Board||ISLE Outpost SUP Board|
|Accessory Pack||Megalodon Accessory Pack||iSUP Accessory Pack||iSUP Accessory Pack||iSUP Accessory Pack||Versa Accessory Pack||ISLE Outpost Accessory Pack|
|What's included in the Accessory Pack||Comfort Grooved Carry Handle, Removable Center Travel Fin, Two HP Hand Pumps. Two Paddles||Hybrid Travel Paddle / iSUP backpack / HP Hand Pump / Center Fin / Coil Leash / Sticker Pack / User Manual||Hybrid Travel Paddle / iSUP backpack / HP Hand Pump / Center Fin / Coil Leash / Sticker Pack / User Manual||Hybrid Travel Paddle / iSUP backpack / HP Hand Pump / Center Fin / Coil Leash / Sticker Pack / User Manual||Hybrid Adjustable Paddle / Center Fin / Coil Leash / Two Superbolts / Fin Key / Sticker Pack / User Manual||Hybrid Adjustable Paddle / Center Fin / Coil Leash / Two Superbolts / Fin Key / Sticker Pack / User Manual|
|Suitable for||Multi Person, Yoga, Touring, Travel||Yoga, All Around, Travel||All Around, Surf, Fishing, Travel||Touring, Fishing, Travel||Surf, Yoga, All Around, Fishing||Surf, Yoga, All Around, Fishing|
|Board Shape||All Around||All Around||All Around||Pointed Touring Nose||All Around||All Around|
|Max weight||up to 450 lbs||up to 240 lbs||up to 240 lbs||up to 300 lbs||up to 300 lbs||up to 275 lbs|
|Full Dimensions||12’ x 45” x 8"||11' x 32” x 6”||10'6" x 34" x 6"||11'6 x 32" x 6"||10’5 x 32” x 4.5”||10'6" x 32" x 4.8"|
|Rider Skill Level||Beginner / Intermediate||Beginner / Advanced||Beginner / Intermediate||Beginner / Expert||Beginner / Advanced||Beginner / Intermediate|
Product detailsColor:Blue | Size:11'
- Product Dimensions : 127.2 x 32 x 6 inches; 21 Pounds
- Date First Available : February 25, 2019
- Manufacturer : ISLE Surf & SUP
- ASIN : B07P5H6WLM
Best Sellers Rank:
#380,900 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #177 in Stand-Up Paddleboards
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Holds 2 teenagers (340 lbs. together) perfectly & a dog
Great color and design
TOO many compliments
Just the right size
The paddle gets stuck when adjusting the size (WD40 fixes it)
The pump hose it delicate.
Tips: The pump will not register PSI lower than 8, it makes you doubt if you are inflating it, but after 10 minutes you will begin to see it register.
The pump is decent, and you will get quite the workout with those last few pounds of air being pushed in. We run it between 13 and 15 psi., and haven't had any issues. When deflated and rolled into the bag, it is comfortable and light enough to carry for a considerable distance if you have to walk in to a place to SUP.
The paddle seems nice to us, but this is our only SUP and paddle, so we don't have much to compare it against. The paddle does float, as we've tested that a few times.
All in all, this is a great board, and seems to be worth the investment. We have added a leash to it, but aren't looking to upgrade anything else anytime soon.