2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
ISLE Pioneer Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board & iSUP Bundle Accessory Pack — Durable, Lightweight with Stable Wide Stance — 300 lbs Capacity, 10'6" Long x 34" Wide x 6" Thick
|Price:||$595.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$150.00 (20%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MOST POPULAR iSUP: The Pioneer is ISLE's most versatile board for all-around fun. The trim and stylish design fits riders of all sizes who are looking for a versatile board shape for both flat water (lakes, ponds, etc), river runs, small surf performance, and everything in between. With room for cargo, pets, and kids!
- LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE DESIGN: Run it over with your vehicle, throw it off the roof or ram it into rocks or a pier; Constructed with military-grade PVC making this board rigid enough for all paddle board activities and durable enough to last. This wide stance inflatable paddle board is six inches thick helping you stay balanced while you're paddle boarding.
- INCLUDES iSUP ACCESSORY BUNDLE: All inflatable stand up paddle boards come with a complete package that includes: Adjustable Carbon Shaft / Nylon Blade Paddle, Carry Backpack, High-Pressure Pump, Coil Leash, ISLE Sticker Pack & Manual, and Snap-In Travel Fin.
- SIZE SPECS: The 10'6" model weighs only 24 lbs when inflated and the wide stance ensures stability for fishing, yoga, and family activities; grooved, EVA traction deck pad adds comfort for additional rider or dog, plus room for equipment; Up to 300 lb. weight capacity.
- WHY SHOP ISLE? Born and bred on the water in San Diego, California since 2004. Our team is committed to bringing you the best quality paddle boards designed and tested by people who surf and paddle daily. Ride it and love it for 60 days or return it! If you don’t love your board we will take it back + 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON MATERIALS!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ISLE Pioneer iSUP: The Most Versatile Paddle Board?
The ISLE Pioneer Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is a highly versatile inflatable SUP. Simply put, the Pioneer can do it all. This inflatable paddle board is an all-star when it comes to functionality. The Pioneer has a weight capacity up to 300 pounds. It’s perfect for those who are looking for a paddle board that is super stable. It can perform a variety of SUP sports, such as fishing, yoga, and surfing. The Pioneer is ideal for bringing your dog, kids, or additional passengers out for a ride. This inflatable SUP is a beginner paddle board, but that doesn't mean all skill levels can't enjoy it. The Pioneer comes equipped with both a front and rear bungee system allowing you to bring extra gear, such as life jackets, snacks, and drinks on board with you. ISLE's Pioneer model is constructed with military grade PVC, making it extremely rigid for optimal cruising, and durable enough to withstand heavy abuse. ISLE utilizes a unique, high-end manufacturing process for a lighter, stiffer, more durable iSUP board without any of the extra weight. The ISLE Pioneer paddle board is 6 inches thick, which increases the volume for extra stability and long-lasting performance.
What's in the Box?
This iSUP package set comes with everything you need to get out on the water. The full iSUP bundle contains:
- ISLE 8′ Coil Leash
- ISLE Nylon Touring Center Fin
- ISLE Manual iSUP Hand Pump
- ISLE iSUP Travel Bag
- ISLE Hybrid 3 Piece Adjustable SUP Travel Paddle
ISLE iSUPs roll up to a compact size that you can store just about anywhere.
- Easy to carry in a backpack.
- Fits in any size car.
- Can be stored anywhere in your home, condo, or apartment. (Closets, garages, under your bed, etc).
- Traveling or road-tripping? Bring your board along. The included bag makes it easy to check it as baggage on an airplane, or take on a bus, car, or train.
- Easy to strap securely down to the top of a car or golf cart when inflated.
It takes 5-7 minutes to inflate with an electric pump or 10 minutes to inflate with the included high-pressure hand pump. What are you waiting for? Explore the water!
A Board to Do It All
AIRTECH FUSION LITE
Durable and Rigid! This paddle board is constructed of multiple layers of military grade PVC.
HOW IT'S MADE: The high-tech proprietary process machine coats the drop stitch with a special seal and bonding layer, and then fuses a machine-laminated, higher-density PVC layer. This process removes any human factor or errors in the bonding and creates a consistent, unique bond that’s just not achievable via traditional hand-gluing, resulting in a board that’s both durable and lightweight.
INFLATE AND GO
The Pioneer is versatile, durable, and easy to transport! When deflated, this board rolls up to the size of a sleeping bag and fits into the included carry backpack. This allows you to bring your inflatable anywhere you could ever imagine. Just throw it in your trunk and you're ready for your next adventure. Made for:
6-POINT FRONT BUNGEE & 4-POINT REAR BUNGEE: Comes equipped with a front and rear bungee system to hold all your gear. The nose and tail bungee system makes it easy to secure your belongings to the board.
PADDLE HOLDER: Two Velcro straps along the rail of the board allows for secure attachment points for your paddle while not in use.
TAIL, NOSE, AND GRAB HANDLES: Reinforced grab handles make transporting the board with loaded gear along riverbeds, docks or shore breaks simple. It can also be used as tie up points for docks, or for a leash.
Paddle Board Basics and Info
The durable build and versatile convenience of the ISLE Pioneer make this board ready for almost any SUP activity. Find out how to choose your perfect board.
Selecting your SUP
Choosing a stand-up paddle board can be daunting. With a wide range, type, and size, you'll want to consider where you plan to ride, the type of activities you'll do, and unique paddler preferences.
Types of Boards:
Inflatable SUP: Inflatable paddle boards are easy to transport, store at home/car, and are extremely durable. These boards are great for beginners and intermediates.
Epoxy SUP: Epoxy boards provide optimal performance and are the best option for stand-up paddle surfing, SUP racing, and long-distance paddles. Epoxy boards are also great for the grab and go style rider.
Yoga SUP: Yoga stand up paddle boards provide a stable and comfortable platform for your yoga flow or fitness routine.
Fishing SUP: Fishing stand-up paddle boards come equipped with all the features you will need to reel in the catch of the day.
Surfing SUP: Surfing stand-up paddle boards are designed for responsiveness in small- to medium-sized waves.
Touring SUP: Touring boards have a unique nose shape and are constructed for long distance expeditions and flat-water paddling.
All-Around SUP: These are the most versatile type of stand-up paddle boards and are perfect for a variety of SUP activities.
You want to choose a SUP that has enough volume (buoyancy) based on your weight and experience level to properly float and perform. Length, width, and thickness should be considered when deciding which size of paddle board is right for you. Remember to account for the added weight of the gear you plan on bringing, as well. If you plan to use your SUP for fishing or long adventures, you’ll likely want to choose a SUP that’s more buoyant. It’s important to mention that being too light for a board is not something a rider has to worry about, as it doesn’t make a difference.
ISLE Pioneer Model Specifications
|Board Dimensions||10'6" x 34" x 6"|
|Board Weight||24 lbs|
|Board Volume||326 L|
|Rider Weight||300 lbs|
|Skill Level||Great for beginners & all riders|
|Water Type||All-around flat-water or ocean paddling|
|Fin Setup||Removable nylon center fin for simple transport and storage|
|Carry Handle||Tough military-grade neoprene handle grip|
Paddling brings pure joy by channeling nature’s energy beneath our feet. Come ride with us and share our passion for riding waves and exploring the oceans and waterways of the world!
- Always Focused on Surf & SUP — We believe surfing and paddling are the best forms of recreation in the world, and that’s why we’re focused on these sports exclusively. We don’t chase trends and we’re committed to bringing you the best quality products designed and tested by people who surf and paddle every day.
- Always Rider-Owned and Operated — Our mission from day one has always been to develop a quality selection of well-designed surfboards, paddle boards, and accessories for riders of all skill levels at revolutionary prices.
- Satisfied Customers, Bar None — We aim to offer our customers the highest level of service, selection, quality, and value through the most compelling online and in-store shopping experience possible.
- Listen to Our Customers’ Feedback — We strive to continually improve to meet their demands. We treat our customers like gold, and when they talk, we listen.
- Quality Products, No Gimmicks — We ride and use our products every day. Each product is thoughtfully designed with the best intentions.
- Create a Highly Positive Work Environment — We’re dedicated to promoting a balance between work and an active lifestyle. We work hard and stay active in the water daily.
- Protect the Planet & Give Back — Staying involved in programs to help conserve the ocean and planet while being conscious as a manufacturer of the byproducts of what we do and sell to make the least harm possible
The ISLE Story
Just two San Diego surfers fresh out of college with nothing more than a dream of following our passion and some lint in our pockets, we decided to leave behind our newly found corporate jobs and haven’t looked back since. What started out in our parents’ storage unit back in 2004 has grown into a premiere board company and one of the largest online retailers of paddle boards and surfboards on Earth. From the start, we knew if we concentrated on developing high-quality, value-driven products we could make it work. Our outstanding track record over the years shows just how far we’ve come.
We now operate out of our own 15,000 square foot office and distribution center alongside our busy Retail Store in San Diego, CA. Always rider-owned and operated, we are here to spread our love of surfing and paddling one happy customer at a time. We wake up excited to go to work every day. This translates into a positive company atmosphere, great products, and satisfied customers. If you think we have missed our mark, we would love to hear from you.
Marc Miller & Doug Pate | ISLE Co-Founders
|ISLE Megalodon Inflatable SUP||ISLE Scout Inflatable SUP||ISLE Pioneer Inflatable SUP||ISLE Explorer Inflatable SUP||ISLE Versa Rigid SUP||ISLE Outpost Rigid SUP|
|Size||12' or 15'||10'6 or 11'||10'6||11' or 12'||10'5 or 11'2||10'6|
|Weight Capacity||Up to 1050 lbs||Up to 300 lbs||Up to 240 lbs||Up to 300 lbs||Up to 300 lbs||Up to 275 lbs|
|Board Weight||34 lbs or 50 lbs||21 lbs||21 lbs||22 lbs or 24 lbs||27 lbs or 32.2 lbs||27 lbs|
|Colors Available||Grey, Aqua||Coral, Gray, Aqua||Green, Blue, Coral||Gray, Sand, Aqua, Blue, Green||Grey, Retro, Aqua, Gray||Khaki, Gray, Turquoise|
|Width||45" or 56"||31" or 33"||31" or 34"||32"||32"||32"|
|Skill Level||All skill levels||All skill levels||All skill levels||All skill levels||All skill levels||All skill levels|
Product detailsColor:Blue | Size:10'6"
- Product Dimensions : 127.2 x 31 x 6 inches; 21 Pounds
- Date First Available : February 25, 2019
- Manufacturer : ISLE Surf and SUP
- ASIN : B07P5HPR6V
Best Sellers Rank:
#250,064 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #126 in Stand-Up Paddleboards
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had to use this for a few weeks to do a worthy review..I hate when people review and they haven't actually used the product
I wanted to buy an SUP for about 2 years now but the price was just not reasonable ($1,000+). However there are several good models now in the $700 range and this is what I consider to be a good value and within most people's acceptable budget range.
Specifically I wanted an inflatable and after several months of reviews it was between this and the other popular model on amazon. Ultimately I felt better about buying from an authentic surf company rather than someone who won on shark tank. And after using this for a few weeks I am very happy with my decision
Here are my rankings
Quality (5/5): fully inflated you can't tell this is an inflatable. very minimal flex. You can bump it off rocks and not worry about damage (a traditional foam/eps board would chip)
Convenience (5/5): have you ever tried to lug a hard board SUP? its impossibly heavy. The convenience factor is a 10 - very easy to throw in your car a with minimal space and weight. I heard they asked Ansel Adams what is the best camera and he said "the one you have with you" that is benefit of this board in a nutshell
Performance (4/5): You will trade off speed and performance for the convenience. However unless your name rhymes with Laird and you are in a competitive paddling competition between Hawaiian islands this is probably not a big deal.
Looks (5/5):dude it just looks cool...as verified by all the strangers asking me where I got it
Setup (4/5): I've timed it..it takes 5 minutes with the hand pump to get to 15psi every time. Those last few pumps are a bit strenuous but I think its a good way to warm up before getting on the water. The only improvement I would recommend is the mechanism for attach and un attaching the main fin - could be improved to increase set up time
Extras (5/5): love the tie downs in front - don't buy a SUP without this. Like the 3 fin set up with removable hard center fin. Lots of attachment points. The pump is adequate
Paddle (3/5): The paddle is of high quality and is adjustable..but man is it heavy. You'll want to upgrade to a lighter higher performance paddle
Not included but you should get: don't even think about buying this inflatable without buying the travel bag. Its worth every penny and makes transporting so much easier. Also do yourself a favor and buy a water proof set of speakers (only $30). You can't really get your paddle on without some ac/dc to motivate you
Cons: constantly being asked if it is really an inflatable, constantly being asked where I go it, constantly being asked if someone else can try it
All in all a great value, and very happy I have it for the summer. fyi - I've tested it in the Chattahooche River, Lake Lanier, and Intercostal at Amelia Island Florida so a good range of water scenarios.
Rides WAY better than the cheap ones I had been renting. Moves easily, turns well, and the squishy foot bed is comfy.
The paddle is pretty light, adjust easily, and works really well.
This is the perfect solution for somebody who wants a paddleboard but has no way to store or transport a hard board. #Condoliving
I use it in the ocean, so sand and salt water has been rough on it.
Me and my wife can fit on the board alright. She sits on the front while I paddle. I'm 160lbs and shes 100lbs
The only issues I've had...
Paddle gets stuck easily making it hard to mainly disassemble. I've also adjusted the length of the paddle and have not been able to adjust it since.
Fin screw has started rusting.
Pump pressure gauge is falling apart which is causing the air to leak while I'm pumping.
I have had no problems with the board itself.