ISLE Megalodon | 12' & 15' Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board | 8” Thick iSUP and Bundle Accessory Pack | Durable and Lightweight | Stable Wide Stance | Up to 1,050 lbs Capacity
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BIGGER AND MORE STABLE – Up to 56” wide and 8” thick with 730 liters of volume, the Megalodon is massive and highly stable for multi-person activities like yoga, fishing, BBQing, and even riding waves with friends and pets.
- HIGH DURABILITY – No need to worry about dings or damage. Run it over with your vehicle, throw it off the roof or ram it into rocks or a pier; its military-grade PVC material is nearly impossible to damage.
- EASY TO TRANSPORT – We’ve strategically placed 12 neoprene-padded carry handles across the board for easy group transport to and from the water.
- GROOVED EVA TRACTION PAD – Our extra-large soft brushed EVA traction pad now has grooves for added traction and maximum comfort on bare skin. It’s non-abrasive when knee paddling or practicing yoga on the deck, yet it's still durable enough for your pet's rough paws.
- 60 DAY RIDE AND LOVE IT GUARANTEE – Ride it and love it or return it! If you don’t love your Megalodon inflatable paddle board, we will take it back. We stand behind every product we make!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Got this to go paddle boarding with my entire family and pull double-duty as a solo craft. After a few weeks of ownership with heavy use, I can give it my full recommendation. It's built to last, with great fit and finish details evident throughout. It has had room for my wife and I and our two kids and little dog. I've also taken it out on my own (with the dog!) and while I wasn't going to break any speed records, had no problem doing a 2.5 mile trek around the lake. I like the bright yellow color which makes us easy to see on the water. It's far more stable than a standard-sized paddle board, which is great when the water gets choppy. If things get choppy enough, the front paddler might have to paddle from a kneeling or sitting position, but overall, it handled everything that was thrown at it.
Inflating is an exercise if you start from scratch... I usually position the vacuum exhaust hose over one of the two filling ports and fill the paddle board as far as I can and fill to proper pressure (12-15 psi) using the hand pumps.
As for the paddles: they are stout with carbon shafts and rigid plastic on the fins, allowing for very little flex. Cheaper paddle boards will often come with oars that will break on you or require an upgrade. Not these. They are tough, light, and churn water like crazy.
Like the title says - there are cheaper options, but if you want a quality paddle board with quality oars, this price is worth it. Buy.
I highly recommend it, pumped up easy, 2 great pumps included...For it’s size, easy to carry, up and down hill to my dock...it’s worth the money...
Isle also had great customer service, board showed up missing the center fin but used it anyway still tracked well , called Monday morning they sent me the center fin had it by Thursday. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this board 😁😁😁