Isntree Micellar Melting Cleansing Water 10.07 fl. oz. Natural Makeup Remover Water Cleanser - Clears Pores Blackheads & Sebum Skin Impurities – Deeply Hydrating Water Base Face Wash for Sensitive
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Recommended Uses For Product||Face|
Micellar Washing Cleansing Water
Deep cleansing your skin mildly with sub-acidity.
- Deep Cleansing
- pH Balancing
Micellar Cleansing Water - 3 Key Features
- Powerful cleansing of Micellar particles
- Micellar particles attract makeup, dirt, sebum, and impurities like a magnet, leaving skin clarified and deep cleanesd.
- Slightly acid--Sub acid cleanser
- A sub-acid cleanser that causes little-to-no irritation to your skin. A skin-friendly cleansing water that balances oil and water level of the skin and skin barrier.
- Safe and low-irritation care
- Rich in naturally-derived surfactants and minerals, Micellar Washing Cleansing Water contains maple water, which is beneficial and easy to use for sensitive skin.
3 Things to know about it
A watery type cleansing water with low viscosity. Melts makeup beautifully.
Cleansing usually leaves skin dry because it strips away moisture, but not this one.
Maple Water used in Micellar Washing Cleansing Water is derived from sugar maple sseds in Quebec, Canada. It is acalled Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple Sap. Every single drop of the maple water is carefully collected--it is rich in vitamins, potassium, magnesium, and other minerals.
If you want...
- Deep and mild cleansing at the same time
- Cleansing with no residue afterwards
- Sub-acid cleanser that is super gentle to skin
- Moisturizing cleansing water
- Simple step cleansing
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.