- Paperback: 38 pages
- Publisher: Multiple. Distributed through American National Standards Institute (ANSI) (August 23, 2007)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000Y2SSVM
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.1 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#6,985,609 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #126 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Reference > American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Publications
- #4390 in Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Environmental Engineering
- #15700 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Environmental
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
ISO 2631-1:1997, Mechanical vibration and shock - Evaluation of human exposure to whole-body vibration - Part 1: General requirements
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|