Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on August 18, 2017
This watch is exactly what is advertised. The face is bright, and is easy to read in any lighting condition. The accuracy is top notch in that it is accurate to 1 second fast in a two day period. I check this on a time tone from a local radio station. The only issue is the watch band that comes installed. It is rubber and stiff enough that the end that sticks out beyond the loop seems to catch on everything. When I have time I will replace it. Otherwise a great watch.
on February 16, 2017
I bought this watch 2 years ago after I had a Luminox 3051.BLACKOUT Luminox Evo Navy Seal Blackout Mens Watch 3051.BLACKOUT That watch lasted about 2 years. The face collected a couple of light scratches, the tritium died, and then the battery died. It became a poor value proposition to pay to have both of these replaced on a $200 watch.

I came across this watch, which had a lot of the aspects I liked about the Luminox, mainly the tritium illumination and light weight. This watch had the further benefit of having a Sapphire face, a 10 YEAR BATTERY LIFE, and tritium that had an exponentially longer half life.

This watch was made to last, and, after two years, I feel confident it will be my daily driver for a long time. I have put this through a lot of abuse. I have literally smashed the face against rocks while climbing. The face is immaculate, and the body shows no scratches. The tritium still glows very, very strong. It is extremely accurate in keeping time, and the movement is impressive.

Initially I was a bit drawn back by the size of the watch vs. the Luminox, but the size and the fact isn't blacked out make this one of the most easy to read watches I have ever come across.

Another thing that's great about this watch is the fact that the company truly stands behind it.

One of the two keepers on the band broke, and the company sent me a new one free of charge.

This is a phenomenal watch. You really cannot ask for much more out of a watch. It has the potential to be your daily driver for a decade, if not more.
on February 6, 2017
After having a Luminox and Tawatek, this is, by far the brightest watch I've ever owned. I can light my way to the bathroom with it. Only had it a few weeks but also seems to keep true and accurate time. I set it 20 days ago using the atomic clock time and so far is right on the second. I thought it was a little expensive but seems to be worth it.
on January 11, 2017
Completely satisfied
on December 28, 2016
Outstanding watch. I have more expensive watches but this is my favorite. Very easy to read in the dark. Keeps perfect time. Lightweight but durable. The silicone strap is very comfortable. Glad I bought it.
on September 15, 2016
I had bought this watch and also a $400 Luminox at Costco at about the same time. I preferred the styling and feel of the Luminox but during the first 24 hours the timing was slow by 2 min 30 seconds. No mistake, I used 3 different sources such as time.gov and have no idea why it was so far off. I reset the watch and checked it over the next few weeks and found it was losing about 4-5 seconds a day. Not good for a nice quartz watch, so I reluctantly returned it. It had been in the display when I bought it and they had no more in stock for an exchange. The ISOBrite T100 is a nice looking watch, appears to be of good quality and has a soft, comfortable band. The tritium is impressively bright, very easy to read at a glance while on the wrist or sitting on a nightstand. It is far brighter than the Luminox, at least 3-4x. Over the past 6+ weeks the ISOBrite has remained within 10 seconds fast of the correct time. I have not tried the watch in a pool. Considering that the ISOBrite is a rather common looking watch and not a well known company, the price seems about $100 higher than it should be. But...I have no regrets in buying it and I do switch watches for different occasions.
on September 4, 2016
Great watch only problem is the straps on the band break very easily. I'm not sure what they're called but the little things you tuck the strap into little rubber squares around the band both of them broke after wearing it about 10 times
on August 20, 2016
Great watch
on August 9, 2016
I've owned all the top brands of tritium watches. This one has this tremendous review and discussion about having the super large powerful tubes. At 400 something dollars it had better be good because that's how much the competitors cost. Unfortunately it is minimally bright. It stays minimally bright but it's nothing at all like the luminox was brand-new. As well when you get the watch in person it looks very cheap like an all plastic Casio. Nothing anywhere near the styling and sophistication and bulletproof quality you notice and all the other watches. Plus who the hell is ever heard of this brand?
on May 20, 2016
Only had it a day. Watch is everything Armourlite says it is, very easy to read. Size is perfect in my opinion, replaced a Smith and Wesson H3, this is much easier to read at night, not only due to the T100 tubes but the larger face size makes a huge difference.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.