Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 4, 2017
I bought these because they're easy to slip on & comfortable material. The memory foam sole immediately relieved pain. Sadly the cushion flattened out in the heal & toe area. Searching for a replacement pair with better support already. I wore them indoors only on hardwood floors. I weigh 145#, the foam shouldn't have flattened in a few months.
on April 23, 2013
These are rather attractive and comfortable slippers.

For me, with a size 11 foot, I was not quite sure which size slipper to order, since some said the fit was on the large size, and for others a bit small. Obviously, some feet will be in between the sizes available.

I picked the XL, which fits size 11-12, per the ordering info, since the Large showed a fit of up to size 10.5. They fit slightly large for me, but since the XL was for size 11-12, perhaps the sizing is accurate.

Not bad...the extra room is not excessive and it is usually possible to wear something that might be a bit larger; not so if it's too small. I could put a bit of cotton wool in the toe but haven't bothered.

Maybe they will shrink to a perfect fit after they are washed and dried. They are machine washable in cool water and should be allowed to dry flat, away from heat.
This leaves the possibility of some (careful) experimenting.

I have no problem walking around in them but I probably would not want to try to run in them or walk a long distance (neither a likely scenario, in any event).

They have a good sole that can be used outdoors if necessary. The color is pleasing and they feel warm on a cold day.

Maybe I'm being a bit unfair in just giving them a 4-star rating, since it's the fit of my foot, not the fault of the slipper.
Oh, well...

It's a very fair price and they qualify for Amazon Prime free delivery,

I recommend them. \(^@^)
on April 17, 2015
The description of these indicates they have a memory foam insole. However for me the level of padding in the sole is terrible. I bought these because my house has tile floors which are of course very hard. I work from home and thus spend lots and lots of time in my house walking on the tile floors and often at the end of the day my feet hurt, resulting back pain etc. When wearing these all day I have the same issue because they provide almost no padding. Its as if the tile floor is travelling right through them to my foot.

The terry cloth material is nice and I think its great you can throw these in the washing machine, but they need more/better padding. Just a firm foam layer like on a pair of crocs would be perfect, I think I'll just buy a pair of "house crocs".
on October 16, 2017
They are very comfortable and feel good on my feet. I normally wear a size 9.5 and these were supposed to fit 9.5 to 10.5 but they could have fit my feet better if they were a half-size bigger. I thought I was safe with the size ranged centered at 10. Oh well; I guess the moral of the story is never buy in a hurry.
was in a hurry because we were leaving for three weeks in our motorhome, so I paid more than I think I should have paid. They are a good product, but I would recommend ordering a full size larger and shopping around for a better price.
on January 15, 2017
It's always hard to tell sizing on-line, particularly when one has wide feet. I was hoping that a 13-14 Wide would be wide enough, and that the terry material would leave me some "give" in sizing. Unfortunately, the sole is cupped rather than flat, and the terry doesn't help there. Plus, it feels more like a 12-13 than a 13-14. Not the manufacturers fault, I go thru this every time I get footwear.
I think the arch support insole is likely a good idea, I would probably get used to it--and be glad--except the slipper is on the small side to me.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 21, 2013
At least they are tight for me. I generally wear a size 10.5 so I bought the "Large". Turns out I should have listened to my instincts - these are actually smaller than a 10.5 (seems to be around a 10) so if you actually need a 10.5 get the next size up. If it's antything like this one it's going to be approximately a 11.5. My big toe has to be smashed into the end in order for my heel to not sit on the low outer lip of the slipper and fit completely within the slipper - which means they slip off. A whole lot. I tried wearing them to go downstairs and they came off 3 times just on the stairs (to be fair once going down, twice on the way back up). I can't wear these and what irritates me the most is I should have known better - this is all my fault. I'll just have to keep looking for a pair that fits because these will kill me if I wear tham walking up and down steps...

They seem very well built though and I actually like them so I'm pretty disappointed. I just think maybe they aren't made for people who are at the top end of each of their sizes (9, 10.5 and 12). Maybe if you are right in the middle it will fit perfectly. I gave them 2 stars for the general construction and feel of the slipper. I took off three stars for being to lazy to make these in proper sizes. Seriously.. I can only imagine what the X-Large would fit like on me. Let's face it, not everyone is a perfect size. I'm slightly over a 10.5 - slightly. I can't wear an 11 as my foot feels like a marble in a bowling bag. So basically, if it's not a 10.5 it's not going to fit me. If this sounds like you, you've been warned.
on March 5, 2015
I bought the blue ones - look just like the picture. They are soft and comfy inside with a sturdy sole for simple forays outside. Hard to go wrong for $20.

Lots of talk about sizing. I wear a 10.5 - 11 size shoe - ordered XL and think they fit great. Now they fit a bit loose - I wouldn't buy a shoe that fits like this but it's perfect for a slipper. One review said feedback was "all over the board". Here's my advice: if you are reading reviews on size you are probably trying to decide between 2 sizes. If you prefer a loose fit slipper like me, get the bigger one. If you want a more snug fitting slipper, so with the smaller size.
on December 2, 2013
The product description says "Features a high density memory foam insole" and "ultra soft" but don't try to put those two points together. There is cushioning under the toe and ball of the foot, but virtually NONE under the heel. So if you walk "en pointe" like a ballerina you're in great shape. Myself, I plant the heel of the foot first, with every step. So, call me a hedonist, I want some cushioning under the heel. Which is why I went out and bought a pair of Dr. Scholl's gel inserts and cut them to fit these slippers. And I'd be a little miffed about that extra expense, except the slippers came with free shipping, which defrayed the cost of the gel inserts.

So, once again, let vague or ambiguous product descriptions serve as a warning. If it doesn't say EXACTLY what you want, then you're probably not getting exactly what you want. (And if you plan on wearing these things with socks and gel inserts you better order larger. I'm somewhere around a 12-13 and ordered the 13-14, which started off a bit snug but I guess the fabric stretched because after a couple of weeks I've got a fit that's comfortable enough.)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 29, 2013
I bought these slippers for my husband about a year ago. Only this weekend did he inform me that he cannot wear them! He said they do not fit properly. They are too tight for his size 7.5 foot. He also dislikes the clog heel, as he steps out of them when going up or down stairs. I had no idea that he was disappointed until I was brushing the terrycloth of lint, when he told me not to bother. I typically like Isotoner products, but this purchase was a failure. Knowing now that he mainly left them laying at the bed or his recliner and did not wear them...and they still look worn out, I would not even try purchasing a different size with a different heel for him. I cannot recommend these to anyone else. Sorry.
on May 30, 2013
I liked these slippers, especially at first, they fit really well and were comfortable. There are two major problems with them. First, for me they shed like crazy! I found a ton of little black fuzzy threads all over the carpets for weeks after using them. Second, after a few months having them the bottoms have flattened out. I think underneath the fabric there's just a thin layer of cardboard and that cardboard is all I feel now. All my slippers eventually go flat, but I was hoping these would keep their volume on the bottom longer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.