Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Isotoner Men's Classic Microterry Slipper
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on November 11, 2011
I have had these for a little over a few weeks now and while they are very comfortable, I have noticed that the cushion is already becoming and staying very flat. I am a slim person and am surprised at how short it took for the cushion to flatten out and not puff up again. I hope they will last. The rubber on the bottom is nice for walking outside though and they're easier to slip into than shoes; I don't wear shoes in the house.
on September 27, 2011
Very comfortable - made from a really nice feeling material and there is memory foam in the bottom so it feels nice to walk in them. My only small criticism is that the rubber sole is not flexible so the slippers tend to flop a little when walking.
on February 19, 2012
I was excited to get a new pair of slippers because outside of my running shoes, I spend more time in them than any other pair. When they arrived, the foam on the inside bottom of the shoe was nice and full - really comfortable. But the foam has completely compressed after about 2 months and they are now basically flat slippers now with no heel cushioning. I spent $22 on them and they are really more of a $15 pair at most.

These slippers do, however, have pluses: they do not smell and are washable. And so far, their construction is holding up. We'll see...
on December 8, 2013
These slippers were really beautiful, comfortable and warm and fitted perfectly but they lasted only a little while. Now, a couple of week after having received them, the memory foam is "permanently memorized" flat and thin without any cushion under my feet and the shape is totally enlarged and stretched out. My weight is normal enough so as not to spoil any slippers; my size is 10.5 and the size I ordered was the large one (9.5 10.5) but now I would say it is at least size 12 or more. When I'm walking in the house I lose them on the floor and I have to be careful not to fall down. It could have been a beautiful product but what rip off! I'm really disappointed.
on January 14, 2012
I bought these and within 2 weeks of casual indoor only wear the front seam on the right slipper opened. Too, they leave black marks on my wood floors and every floor for that matter. Do not waste even the cheap amount they cost for they are crap. I gave it 1 star but really on the continuum, they rate zero stars.
4747 comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2013
My husband says these are comfy, and he wears them every day. I would definitely recommend these. He wears a 10-1/2 wide and I got an extra large. They are a tad too big without socks. Hope this helps.
on December 20, 2011
I bought these to walk around the house in. They arrived packaged well. The blue color is straight out of the 70's. They are comportable to the bottoms of your feet, but just don't fit great. They seem to run a little tight on top of the foot. I am not sending back, but will not buy again.
on September 25, 2011
I dunno if it's cause of the hardwood flooring, or cause I tend to stand up all day, but after maybe 2-3 months the memory foam at the bottom got as flat as a pancake, and is now more uncomfortable than just wearing socks or going barefoot.
on September 8, 2011
Bought for my husband and he loves them. Just needed something to wear around the house. brown is good because it hides dirt in between washes :)
on December 22, 2012
They are warped and have no sole support , they fall off your feet when walking upstairs . I am surprised the company hasn't been sued for death or injury due to it's defective product. Won't order anything from this company ever again.