Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 835 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 877 reviews
on April 23, 2013
These are rather attractive and comfortable slippers.

For me, with a size 11 foot, I was not quite sure which size slipper to order, since some said the fit was on the large size, and for others a bit small. Obviously, some feet will be in between the sizes available.

I picked the XL, which fits size 11-12, per the ordering info, since the Large showed a fit of up to size 10.5. They fit slightly large for me, but since the XL was for size 11-12, perhaps the sizing is accurate.

Not bad...the extra room is not excessive and it is usually possible to wear something that might be a bit larger; not so if it's too small. I could put a bit of cotton wool in the toe but haven't bothered.

Maybe they will shrink to a perfect fit after they are washed and dried. They are machine washable in cool water and should be allowed to dry flat, away from heat.
This leaves the possibility of some (careful) experimenting.

I have no problem walking around in them but I probably would not want to try to run in them or walk a long distance (neither a likely scenario, in any event).

They have a good sole that can be used outdoors if necessary. The color is pleasing and they feel warm on a cold day.

Maybe I'm being a bit unfair in just giving them a 4-star rating, since it's the fit of my foot, not the fault of the slipper.
Oh, well...

It's a very fair price and they qualify for Amazon Prime free delivery,

I recommend them. \(^@^)
on January 8, 2014
These Isotoner's are comfortable, warm, and look good. The ease of sliding into them is a big plus. There is a small lip on the back of the heel. I believe it was an attempt to build in some stability and keep them secured on the foot. If so, the design doesn't work particularly well. Even with a perfect fit, the lip tends to get beat down. It isn't a problem because the lip is so small but also isn't an advantage. Otherwise, it's a YEA! I bought these as a gift but got the wrong size so had to return them. The person who received them chose to get the same slippers in the larger size rather than a different shoe. The replacement slippers were true to size. Winner.
on October 1, 2016
The slippers seemed really nice and liked the material. I can not attest to long term usage as I sent back both pairs I ordered. I usually run with a 9/10 size in shoes and a 9/9.5 size in slippers (I'm guessing) so ordered the large after reading other reviews. After receiving them I could tell they were definitely too large so I returned and ordered the medium. After receiving the mediums I thought they again sent me the large size again. They were the mediums but these were too large also. They length was okay but they are very roomy in width and height of the arch above the foot. To me it felt as if the size difference between medium and large is about half a size difference. I was going to go ahead and keep them and just wear socks to make up the difference and hope they did not stretch out too much since they do not offer a small size which most likely would have fit best. However, the bottoms marked up the white linoleum pretty bad. They did seem to have a good grip on carpet and would do well outside also.
on May 4, 2017
I bought these because they're easy to slip on & comfortable material. The memory foam sole immediately relieved pain. Sadly the cushion flattened out in the heal & toe area. Searching for a replacement pair with better support already. I wore them indoors only on hardwood floors. I weigh 145#, the foam shouldn't have flattened in a few months.
on April 17, 2015
The description of these indicates they have a memory foam insole. However for me the level of padding in the sole is terrible. I bought these because my house has tile floors which are of course very hard. I work from home and thus spend lots and lots of time in my house walking on the tile floors and often at the end of the day my feet hurt, resulting back pain etc. When wearing these all day I have the same issue because they provide almost no padding. Its as if the tile floor is travelling right through them to my foot.

The terry cloth material is nice and I think its great you can throw these in the washing machine, but they need more/better padding. Just a firm foam layer like on a pair of crocs would be perfect, I think I'll just buy a pair of "house crocs".
on October 21, 2013
At least they are tight for me. I generally wear a size 10.5 so I bought the "Large". Turns out I should have listened to my instincts - these are actually smaller than a 10.5 (seems to be around a 10) so if you actually need a 10.5 get the next size up. If it's antything like this one it's going to be approximately a 11.5. My big toe has to be smashed into the end in order for my heel to not sit on the low outer lip of the slipper and fit completely within the slipper - which means they slip off. A whole lot. I tried wearing them to go downstairs and they came off 3 times just on the stairs (to be fair once going down, twice on the way back up). I can't wear these and what irritates me the most is I should have known better - this is all my fault. I'll just have to keep looking for a pair that fits because these will kill me if I wear tham walking up and down steps...

They seem very well built though and I actually like them so I'm pretty disappointed. I just think maybe they aren't made for people who are at the top end of each of their sizes (9, 10.5 and 12). Maybe if you are right in the middle it will fit perfectly. I gave them 2 stars for the general construction and feel of the slipper. I took off three stars for being to lazy to make these in proper sizes. Seriously.. I can only imagine what the X-Large would fit like on me. Let's face it, not everyone is a perfect size. I'm slightly over a 10.5 - slightly. I can't wear an 11 as my foot feels like a marble in a bowling bag. So basically, if it's not a 10.5 it's not going to fit me. If this sounds like you, you've been warned.
on November 29, 2013
I bought these slippers for my husband about a year ago. Only this weekend did he inform me that he cannot wear them! He said they do not fit properly. They are too tight for his size 7.5 foot. He also dislikes the clog heel, as he steps out of them when going up or down stairs. I had no idea that he was disappointed until I was brushing the terrycloth of lint, when he told me not to bother. I typically like Isotoner products, but this purchase was a failure. Knowing now that he mainly left them laying at the bed or his recliner and did not wear them...and they still look worn out, I would not even try purchasing a different size with a different heel for him. I cannot recommend these to anyone else. Sorry.
on November 11, 2011
I have had these for a little over a few weeks now and while they are very comfortable, I have noticed that the cushion is already becoming and staying very flat. I am a slim person and am surprised at how short it took for the cushion to flatten out and not puff up again. I hope they will last. The rubber on the bottom is nice for walking outside though and they're easier to slip into than shoes; I don't wear shoes in the house.
on April 11, 2017
These are my favorite slippers. I love these slippers so much, that when I place an order, I always get at least 4 pair, so I have enough for the year or more. Im so worried that they won't be around someday so I actually might seriously splurge the next time and buy out the entire lot.
on January 17, 2016
I have been wearing these slippers for several years now. I have a high arch and tend to the narrow side of medium. These feel and fit great, very comfortable. I'm considering another pair.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.