Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon cbsaacflaunch cbsaacflaunch cbsaacflaunch  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on January 8, 2014
These Isotoner's are comfortable, warm, and look good. The ease of sliding into them is a big plus. There is a small lip on the back of the heel. I believe it was an attempt to build in some stability and keep them secured on the foot. If so, the design doesn't work particularly well. Even with a perfect fit, the lip tends to get beat down. It isn't a problem because the lip is so small but also isn't an advantage. Otherwise, it's a YEA! I bought these as a gift but got the wrong size so had to return them. The person who received them chose to get the same slippers in the larger size rather than a different shoe. The replacement slippers were true to size. Winner.
on April 17, 2015
The description of these indicates they have a memory foam insole. However for me the level of padding in the sole is terrible. I bought these because my house has tile floors which are of course very hard. I work from home and thus spend lots and lots of time in my house walking on the tile floors and often at the end of the day my feet hurt, resulting back pain etc. When wearing these all day I have the same issue because they provide almost no padding. Its as if the tile floor is travelling right through them to my foot.

The terry cloth material is nice and I think its great you can throw these in the washing machine, but they need more/better padding. Just a firm foam layer like on a pair of crocs would be perfect, I think I'll just buy a pair of "house crocs".
on October 21, 2013
At least they are tight for me. I generally wear a size 10.5 so I bought the "Large". Turns out I should have listened to my instincts - these are actually smaller than a 10.5 (seems to be around a 10) so if you actually need a 10.5 get the next size up. If it's antything like this one it's going to be approximately a 11.5. My big toe has to be smashed into the end in order for my heel to not sit on the low outer lip of the slipper and fit completely within the slipper - which means they slip off. A whole lot. I tried wearing them to go downstairs and they came off 3 times just on the stairs (to be fair once going down, twice on the way back up). I can't wear these and what irritates me the most is I should have known better - this is all my fault. I'll just have to keep looking for a pair that fits because these will kill me if I wear tham walking up and down steps...

They seem very well built though and I actually like them so I'm pretty disappointed. I just think maybe they aren't made for people who are at the top end of each of their sizes (9, 10.5 and 12). Maybe if you are right in the middle it will fit perfectly. I gave them 2 stars for the general construction and feel of the slipper. I took off three stars for being to lazy to make these in proper sizes. Seriously.. I can only imagine what the X-Large would fit like on me. Let's face it, not everyone is a perfect size. I'm slightly over a 10.5 - slightly. I can't wear an 11 as my foot feels like a marble in a bowling bag. So basically, if it's not a 10.5 it's not going to fit me. If this sounds like you, you've been warned.
on November 11, 2011
I have had these for a little over a few weeks now and while they are very comfortable, I have noticed that the cushion is already becoming and staying very flat. I am a slim person and am surprised at how short it took for the cushion to flatten out and not puff up again. I hope they will last. The rubber on the bottom is nice for walking outside though and they're easier to slip into than shoes; I don't wear shoes in the house.
11 comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 11, 2017
These are my favorite slippers. I love these slippers so much, that when I place an order, I always get at least 4 pair, so I have enough for the year or more. Im so worried that they won't be around someday so I actually might seriously splurge the next time and buy out the entire lot.
on December 11, 2017
These slippers are both strong and comfortable. We are very tough on slippers in this household, yet these have held up throughout time and are incredibly durable. They are quite stylish as well and keep your feet warm and cozy.
on January 17, 2016
I have been wearing these slippers for several years now. I have a high arch and tend to the narrow side of medium. These feel and fit great, very comfortable. I'm considering another pair.
on January 16, 2016
They were a gift. Great price! My boyfriend LOVES them! He says they are so comfortable and wears them as soon as he walks through the door! I highly recommend them and would purchase from them again!
on January 15, 2017
It's always hard to tell sizing on-line, particularly when one has wide feet. I was hoping that a 13-14 Wide would be wide enough, and that the terry material would leave me some "give" in sizing. Unfortunately, the sole is cupped rather than flat, and the terry doesn't help there. Plus, it feels more like a 12-13 than a 13-14. Not the manufacturers fault, I go thru this every time I get footwear.
I think the arch support insole is likely a good idea, I would probably get used to it--and be glad--except the slipper is on the small side to me.
on February 1, 2014
They fit true to size. My husband's old slippers were very worn out.

I searched and searched just for a plain pair of terry cloth slippers that were machine washable. Finally found these.

These look nice on - they are raised up a little bit so that they don't make you shuffle along when you walk. As a bonus, they are Isotoner and have some arch support inside. So they are comfy to wear according to him.

They are a nice cloth material, not a cheap or flimsy looking terry cloth but a solid plush type of fabric. The toe area 'stands up' nicely rounded, and keeps its shape, more like a real shoe than most flat slippers. Adds that small touch of elegance.

You can machine wash these which is great. I did not want the polyester or leather or suede ones for that reason. But those types seem to be mostly what is offered these days.

The best part was I ordered these last minute for Christmas. They still arrived on time! The store that shipped them, even threw in a giant velvet drawstring bag, because they must've been out of other boxes and wrap. I really appreciated they went to all that trouble and threw in what probably cost them a bit extra, just so we got the item wrapped and on time. Great job.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.