Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 827 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 867 reviews
on November 11, 2011
I have had these for a little over a few weeks now and while they are very comfortable, I have noticed that the cushion is already becoming and staying very flat. I am a slim person and am surprised at how short it took for the cushion to flatten out and not puff up again. I hope they will last. The rubber on the bottom is nice for walking outside though and they're easier to slip into than shoes; I don't wear shoes in the house.
on January 8, 2014
These Isotoner's are comfortable, warm, and look good. The ease of sliding into them is a big plus. There is a small lip on the back of the heel. I believe it was an attempt to build in some stability and keep them secured on the foot. If so, the design doesn't work particularly well. Even with a perfect fit, the lip tends to get beat down. It isn't a problem because the lip is so small but also isn't an advantage. Otherwise, it's a YEA! I bought these as a gift but got the wrong size so had to return them. The person who received them chose to get the same slippers in the larger size rather than a different shoe. The replacement slippers were true to size. Winner.
on March 10, 2014
These slippers are warm, soft, comfortable and tend to stay on my feet because of the slight lip at the heal. Nice slipper!

8/5/2014 CAT SAVED FROM CERTAIN DEATH BY SLIPPER! My cat peed on my left slipper so I figured I would throw them out and kill my cat. Then I saw they were machine washable! Washed them on gentle cycle and hung them up to dry. Voila! New slipper. I love these guys and I didn't have to kill the cat!
on April 11, 2017
These are my favorite slippers. I love these slippers so much, that when I place an order, I always get at least 4 pair, so I have enough for the year or more. Im so worried that they won't be around someday so I actually might seriously splurge the next time and buy out the entire lot.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon October 25, 2013
For durability, fit and price, these are great. They look fine too. I got the brown ones - they're ok.

This isn't something where you get support anywhere. It's a flat slipper, that's it. The thin, flexible sole is good against the cold hard floor.

The size was true, no problem. I can walk well in them. They're fast enough to take off and on. For the price I could not complain.
on December 9, 2012
despite having a size 13 foot of average width, both the XXL and the XL did not fit. The XL were far too wide. I probably could have fit two of my feet in the goddamn slipper. These are a joke. I am going back to dearfoams which actually fit human feet.

They seemed very comfortable for what its worth. Those of you with square feet can enjoy the crap out of these.
on February 7, 2016
I bought these for my sister for Christmas and she loved them. She has trouble getting around, but says she can wear these all day and not have her feet hurt, plus they are very warm.
These don't provide arch support like a shoe might, but they are thick and conform to your foot.
on January 16, 2016
They were a gift. Great price! My boyfriend LOVES them! He says they are so comfortable and wears them as soon as he walks through the door! I highly recommend them and would purchase from them again!
on January 17, 2016
I have been wearing these slippers for several years now. I have a high arch and tend to the narrow side of medium. These feel and fit great, very comfortable. I'm considering another pair.
on April 20, 2017
Liked look but they were way too small for my feet even though I got the size of my reg shoe. Note I have a wider foot tho.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.