Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on February 7, 2013
Gloves are gloves. Not so fast. These gloves are over and above the expected quality. My husband was elated to receive these as a gift. He has large hands and the gloves fit perfectly. They are warm, quality product, and should last a long time.
on December 18, 2016
Dissatisfied gloves that don't keep your hands warm ?
on December 28, 2012
These gloves are wonderful and were on my son-in-law's wish list. He lost his first pair and these specific gloves were the ones he has worn in the past and loved. There was an initial question about size with this order but the vendor rectified the problem immediately.
on February 6, 2013
Cold weather gloves these are not. If it gets really cold (near 0 F), you might want to invest in a pair with a bit more insulation. For temps around and above freezing, though, they're great. The build quality is exceptional, especially for the price.
on February 19, 2014
After a futile search in local stores I found the gloves I was looking for through Amazon. They were all that I was looking for. The person I bought them for was very pleased, and his hands are most appreciative.
on May 29, 2015
not really made of a man with normal sized hands or larger, but on the up side I gave them to my wife and she loves them.
on February 28, 2012
My wife bought me these gloves for Christmas. They are really nice and are pretty good quality. They are warm and soft. The color is uniform. One winter almost over and I still see no signs of wear. Of course I'm not using them to shovel the drive so they've not exactly been ruggedly tested.
on March 1, 2014
I'm not mad at these gloves They do have a look of plastic to a certain degree but overall they are cool. I'm glad I got them.
on January 11, 2008
I was a little hesitant to buy this product because of its relatively low price compared to other leather gloves, but went ahead because of the Isotoner brand name. What a great buy! Nice soft leather, flexible and warm, and it even comes in a really cool box. I bought them on sale, and wish I'd gotten a few more!
on January 7, 2008
these gloves were just the right fit and met with my expectations.
very good buy

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.