We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Stretch Terry: 78% Cotton/17% Polyester/5% Spandex
- Rubber sole
- SUPREMELY SOFT SLIPPERS: Cotton-blend plush terry ballerina house shoes for warm and cozy comfort, easy to wear flexible fit with feminine satin bow detail for timeless style.
- TERRY LINING FOR COMFORT: Classic ballerina design house slippers with luxurious terry lining for warmth all year long. Easy to slide on flats for on-the-go or casual lifestyles; great for home, office, lounging, school, hospital, travel, indoors, outdoor. Perfect for women of all ages and lifestyles. Great gift idea for mom, grandmother, sister or friend.
- FLEXIBILITY AND SUPPORT: Isoflex comfort insoles conform and flex with your feet for a secure, custom fit to suit your active lifestyle and adds stability for long days on your feet.
- DURABLE AND MACHINE WASHABLE: Low profile rubber outsole for indoor outdoor wear and skid resistant traction. Versatile slipper transitions from sofa to the bedroom and are foldable and portable; yoga, gym, dorms, office, hospital, hotels and spas. Perfect gift for women of all ages and lifestyles. Machine wash in cool water, dry flat away from heat.
- SIZING TIP: This slipper runs small; we recommend ordering the next size up for the most comfortable and flexible fit. Available sizes Small (5-6); Medium (6.5-7.5); Large (8-9); X-Large (9.5-10.5)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Creator of wearable moments for over 100 years.
isotoner creates products that revolutionize comfort and make fashion effortless. Against depriving ourselves of life’s richest experiences, however small, isotoner has set out to change the mindset from living for the future in hurried tasks to fully enjoying the present, by striving to make time wearable.
Premium Slipper Comfort, All Year Long.
At the end of each day, you'll look forward to reuniting with cozy warmth and soft, reliable comfort. Each pair of slippers comes armed with a patented footbed that cradles your foot so you can truly relax. In a variety of slipper styles to choose from - slides, terry clogs, hip booties and sleek ballerinas - plus many with durable soles for quick outdoor trips to the mailbox or the store, these versatile slippers will make your feet feel complete.
- Lightweight comfort: Airy and breathable materials.
- Travel ready: Make isotoner your constant comfort companion.
- Easy care: Machine wash cool water, dry flat away from heat.
Built with quality, lightweight materials and keen attention to detail, isotoner's soft slippers keep your feet bring new meaning to the words 'relax and unwind.'
Make your isotoner slippers your constant comfort companion anywhere you travel. Or, just throw a pair in your bag to relax busy feet later.
isotoner slippers are fully machine washable for quick and convenient care. Just throw them in the wash in cool water and lay them flat to dry away from any heat.
These supremely soft slippers will transport you to a relaxing spa with every step. isotoner Women’s Classic Terry Ballerina Slippers are made with cotton-blend terry for ultimate softness and breathability. Isoflex Comfort insoles conform and flex with your feet for a secure, custom fit to suit your active lifestyle. Features a low profile rubber outsole for increased stability and support.
- Item Weight : 3 Ounces
- Item model number : Terry Ballerina Slippers-W
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : October 14, 2016
- Manufacturer : Isotoner
- ASIN : B01M6490SC
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, it seems like in the past few years, the quality has gone down-hill. They used to last me a least a year but now after about 6 month or so, the fabric starts to separate from the rubber sole. The sole also seems to be more narrow now than it used to be. I guess it's possible that my feet are becoming wider as I get older, but I haven't had any problems with other shoes.