Spring Deals Automotive HPC Children of Blood and Bone New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18SW_gno

on May 3, 2016
I love these slippers. I can't wait to put them on when I get home from work. They hug your feet without being too constricting. They are extremely soft and cushiony. I know this is going to sound funny, but I have bad feet and puchased these slippers to wear around the house - in hopes of strengthening my ankles and arches. I adore these slippers. They have not strengthened my ankles or arches (that I am aware of) but I will definitely be buying additional pairs in additional colors because they are so comfortable. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for soft slippers that comform to your feet and allow you to do whatever you like.
on March 3, 2015
I have worn these slippers for years so when my last pair wore out I purchased a new pair to replace them. I bought my usual size but they were quite a bit smaller then they used to be and the elastic around the back of my heal was so tight it hurt to wear them. I gave them to a friend with small feet and they fit her fine. The size I bought was Large (8-9) and my friend's shoe size is 7.
on December 6, 2016
I've worn this brand of slipper for years, I prefer the red ones to the tacky animal print. This animal print pair were my first in this pattern, gosh they are ugly but they only last about four month so I can deal. BUT they are not the same fit as the black, red, or white ones. I finally washed them on hot water to shrink a bit. They are still a little too big but I'm hoping the red ones will be back in stock soon and I will reorder. I'm giving the brand four stars this pair would be one star.
on December 10, 2016
I like these slippers; my only reservation is that, like most products these days, they are not as durable as they could be. The foam cushion inside flattened out to nothing pretty quickly and I'm fairly thin, so it wasn't a weight issue. Also, these slippers are not warm. This isn't a problem for me, but if you prefer a warm slipper, these will not make you happy. :) For my situation (carpeted floors and light use), these are fine. I like the leopard pattern. They fit true to size. I will buy them again.
on February 18, 2016
I have been wearing these isotoner as slippers for years this is my my 6th pair. I take my shoes off at the door and put my isotoner slippers on and wear them when ever I am at home. I also take them with me when I visit my kids at their house. I don't like the big fluffy ones. These are the only thing I will wear for slippers. All I can say is that I hope isotoner continues to make them, I don't know if I would find anything else to replace them. Before these I tried a number of different styles of slippers and I'd end up not wearing at all, until I received a pair of this for Christmas present.
on October 10, 2015
I - normally a predicatable 8.5 - 9 - first ordered the Size 8 - 9 Isotoners - a bit tight and short. So, sent back - - and, after reading previously written Amazon reviews, ordered the Size 9/10. I suspect I am right in the middle size-wise, as these were a little too wide and a 'smidge' too long. They are ultimately the lesser of two evils. However, the fabric is very soft and nice, the service was excellent....after accomplishing my return online/into the mail, I had the replacements within two days! That was helpful as I am headed out of town on a trip in just a couple of days. These were also sent on our Prime membership -- which meant no S/H charges. Thank you, Amazon. You delivered...
on December 5, 2014
I've purchased these slippers in the past, & they are normally very comfortable, but this pair felt way too tight. The body of the slipper is very stretchy, but the elastic that runs around the "top" of the slipper was very uncomfortable on my heel, leaving an angry, red indentation. I wear a size 8, so these 8-9s should have been fine.... : (
on September 15, 2016
First I must explain that I am a 4 1/2 and since previous reviews stated that these ran small I was hoping very small. I am happy with them because I was able to sew a tight line line of stitches below the stitching line already on the sides of the slipper to make them that much smaller to accommodate my feet. I would say that they are a true size 5. I find it hard to get shoes/slippers that fit my small feet and I'm just glad I was able to modify these enough to fit comfortably. I have a bad back so I don't wear them long; just in the evening as there is no arch support. After all, they are slippers not a shoe.
on July 7, 2014
I have a pair of these that I got at an outlet, in a pink/purple floral pattern. I wanted more because they are so comfy for warm weather, but the stores only have leopard print etc. and I am SOOO not interested in animal prints. So I went on Amazon and found a seller with a whole lot of choices...mostly black, white, and animal prints...but there they were in pretty pink...so I bought them. The only thing I could mention for other buyers is that I thought they looked better when I swapped the left and right shoes. They seemed a teeny bit misshapen but swapping left for right pretty much took care of the problem.
on August 12, 2015
I love these slippers! These are my second pair and just as comfy. Only issue I have is durability. I wear these daily at the office. I walk around only my cube and possibly down a little ways to the printer. I have used my washing machine and dryer to clean them once a week or every other week. I bought my first pair about 10 months ago and there is a small hole wearing in at the seam b/w the sole and the fabric of the slipper. I imagine that if they made them more durable it wouldn't be as comfortable. Still a wonderful slipper and a decent price, hence the re-purchase. I like that people can't really tell I'm wearing slippers too!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.