Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on June 30, 2013
I tried out this carry-on bag 2 weeks ago. It had fit in the overhead luggage bin of the small commuter jet, even though AA staff still told me to valet check it at the door since it looked like a regular carry-on. I packed 3-day worth of summer clothing, a one-inch thick curling iron, the zip-lock bag for liquids and two cosmetic bags. This is a good purchase for a small person like myself since I always have trouble lifting carry-on over my head. The one complaint I have is that the outside pockets are too small for an I-pad or things I normally would want to put in. I managed to stuff a medium size Baggallini for just in case, which added more weight.
on August 26, 2014
I've had a first generation version for about six years, and it's held up unbelievably well, since I travel for a living and use the heck out of my bags. It's still mostly working, except for a few minor things, so I decided it was time for an upgrade. However I'm already having some issues with the handle, which started a couple days after I started using it; and one of the inside straps ripped out. Mostly works great, like the older one, but it makes me nervous that the last one lasted 6 years with very minor issues pretty far down the road, that come from being used and abused daily, and this one already is having problems.
on July 25, 2015
This is a great little bag for quick trips. Light and easy to get around. If you can travel light, this bag is a winner.
on August 14, 2014
It arrived according to schedule. It is so cute and handy for little trips!
on August 11, 2014
Excellent small carry on. Very light yet pretty sturdy.
on February 12, 2014
just big enough for what I need (ultrabook, 1 change of clothes, on-board meal), just small enough to guarantee no trouble on Easy Jet.
on July 27, 2014
Vwey nice. Would have liked spinner wheels or a method of attaching it to 24in
on August 9, 2013
It is light weight/ I would have preferred a color other than purple, but I guess it does not matter

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.