Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
ITIL For Dummies Paperback – April 23, 2012
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
- Manage your IT services with ITIL
- Get to grips with the five stages of the ITIL service lifecycle
- Implement ITIL in your organisation
- Use service management as a strategic asset
The quick, easy way to get a handle on the international best-practice guidance for IT service management
Whether you're preparing to sit the ITIL Foundation exam, or you're an IT manager looking to expand your skill set and adopt the international best-practice guidance for IT service management used by NASA, the NHS, HBSC bank and Disney, this book is for you. ITIL examiner Peter Farenden explains ITIL principles and concepts in plain English, using many real-world examples that help you to see how they apply in an everyday context. He breaks down the five stages of the ITIL service lifecycle into easy-to-digest servings, and offers expert guidance on how to implement ITIL in any organisation.
- Get the lowdown on ITIL find out exactly what ITIL is and, more importantly, how it can help you and your organisation
- Understand the fundamentals learn about core ITIL concepts, principles and terminology and familiarise yourself with the service lifecycle the backbone of ITIL
- Get the lie of the land explore each stage of the ITIL service lifecycle, including service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation and continual service improvement
- Get practical discover how to implement and use ITIL service management processes and practices in your organisation with tips on which ITIL elements to try out first for quick results
- Get certified! get the lowdown on how to prepare for the ITIL Foundation exam
Open the book and find:
- How ITIL can help you and your organisation
- ITIL core concepts and principles made easy
- The ITIL service lifecycle
- How to integrate ITIL into your day-to-day work
- Tips for planning and carrying out design and implementation projects
- The lowdown on service transition projects
- Guidance on getting your ITIL qualification
- A glossary of key ITIL terms
About the Author
Peter Farenden is an IT service management consultant trainer and an ITIL examiner, with over 30 years of experience spanning IT management, business analysis and project management. Peter has been specialising in service management training and consultancy for the last 10 years.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
If you want deep advanced education in any of the service areas, I would recommend the actual ITIL books. They are large and costly though.
My first language is not English, but i have found that this book is easy to read and understand.