Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 507 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 548 reviews
on April 14, 2016
Perfect solution for storing and organizing the Melissa and Doug Reusable Sticker Pads. Pockets hold the pages for scenes and the stickers stick perfectly to the plastic. Keeps everything in one place and the pages from getting torn.
review image review image
on June 15, 2015
Perfect for using with Melissa and Doug "Reusable" sticker books. The picture from the book fits in the sleeve and the stickers can be stored on the opposite page. This keeps the scene pages protected - I have found with previous sets that the stickers over time leave a "shadow" on the page if left in one spot for a few days.
on April 2, 2017
Cats can be pretty rude sometimes. This portfolio's been useful to store your drawings so that your cat doesn't chew or stomp on all your painstaking work. I'm going to use it to keep them safe, but I wouldn't keep them in there for a show or anything because the plastic is wrinkled and reflective so it's distracting and difficult to view the details in my line drawings.
on December 19, 2015
I like that you can design your own binder sleeve and I like that there's folder pockets on the inside of the covers so you can put works in progress. There's also a handy business card slot on the inside of the front cover.
on February 1, 2017
I second the reviewer who said these are great with Melissa & Doug Reusable Sticker books! Those books are fantastic, but the stickers can be a bit too hard for young kids to remove, so they end up giving up and wasting a bunch of the stickers. If you're willing to take the time to peel them off yourself and put them in these portfolios, they're a huge hit! Plus, the kids can use the extra unused pages to display their artwork. Gave these as Christmas gifts to a 1 1/2 year old and a 2 1/2 year old, and their Mom says she loves that this activity can hold their attention for a long time with minimal supervision. When they get bored with one scene, they can just flip to a new one. Highly recommend!
on July 24, 2017
lovely product that i've used to store special items over the years. i bought two of these to store and protect some of my collectable anime cels that are painted on celluloids and are fragile; some of the art was made many years ago from famous anime films/shows. this time around i use it for the protection of vintage photos that i started collecting. it also provides that nice professional look when looking through this portfolio book
on September 30, 2016
This is a ART PROFOLIO and it came with scratches, do I need to keep going? I would've got a refund if I was using it for employment purposes. But I'm a architecture student on my first year.
on March 13, 2015
Bought this portfolio to hold and display CAD drawings, most of which are on 11x17 sheets. I also used it for 8.5x11 drawings. It works great for both. It's very sleek, clean, and professional looking. I took it on a job interview not long ago and got compliments from both of the managers on it. It seems to be very strong as well. I like that it comes with black backing in every pocket, it adds a little pop to whatever you're displaying. Overall a great portfolio!
on July 17, 2017
I love this portfolio! I use it for my 11x14 Acrylic paintings and it fits perfectly! My paintings do not stick and they look great for showing! The canvas paper fits neatly into each sleeve! Very roomy if you are using thicker canvas paper!
on March 22, 2017
Got this and it holds my art beautifully. It doesn't allow the pages to slide around, and it doesn't let the pictures show through each other. I'm loving these Profolios, they're perfect for all my art and papers I need protected.