Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 172 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 194 reviews
on October 21, 2013
I purchased several different Itoya Presentation books to compare. This one, The Advantage, is superior to the others. The covers are stiff and durable, and the plastic pages are crystal clear so you can really see the photos perfectly!

As far as the other Itoya books, second choice would be the Evolution line, much more light weight and plastic pages slightly less clear.

The other Itoya book, The Original, it has a very nice cover sturdy but not as thick as the Advantage, and it's smooth and feels nice. The big drawback of "The Original" it doesn't have the crystal clear pages, pages are a little foggy.
on August 13, 2012
I'm a digital illustrator.
I've looked at dozens of portfolios for my work, and this is the only one where the plastic sleeves are as clear as glass. It's not the usual empty hype; PolyGlass sleeves actually are that good. All the others, including the lower budget Itoya Evolution series, have cloudy plastic that detracts from whatever art or photos go in them.

Highly recommend. $20 is a really good price for what you're getting here. (If you think that's steep, look at the prices for regular photo and scrapbook albums in any craft store...)
on October 21, 2013

This is an outstanding product. The 17 x 12 portfolio I purchased ("Art Portfolio Advantage) is one of the ones that charges more because the protecting sleeves are "crystal clear". That's what I paid for and --happily--that's exactly what I got.

These are sized as promised. The portfolio looks standard, as expected, in black lies flat with no elastic fasteners (not needed anyway). Inside the sleeves are sized as promised--which made them larger than I expected. But even with the space around them 8 x 10" photos look really great in this. The sleeves let you see every detail clearly and the pages are easy to turn--lots of them, too.

All in all, I couldn't be happier.
on January 17, 2017
I already have a couple of Itoya art portfolios for myself, and bought this one for my little granddaughter's reusable plastic stickers I got her for Christmas. (Big thanks to the reviewer of those stickers who mentioned using this to store them.) The stickers adhere beautifully to the outsides of the pages.

The only bummer is this one is a step up from my other two portfolios that I use for art. She's only three, it's not like she'd know or care if I swapped one of them out........ Grandma! Really? No, I didn't.

The pockets are sturdy and crystal clear, the portfolio also very sturdy and good-looking. I might have to get my self an upgrade.
on September 12, 2016
This album is the best I've ever used for antique prints that require archival sleeves. The plastic is exceptionally clear and sharp and won't distort the look of minute details on artwork, photos, prints, etc. The albums themselves are sturdy, yet compact, and give a professional look to the work inside. I can't be happier with these!
on June 20, 2015
unlike the other 13 x 19 art profolio by Itoya, this one's pages are extremely tight, and the plastic splits along the edges as you try to put prints in. impossible! i will never buy this one again. how to distinguish? there's IA-12-13 above the up code on the GOOD one. maybe that's the way... also appears that the paper insert is on the spine for the GOOD one...

obviously if i ever have to remove a print from this one, i'll never get it back in. plus it looks crappier than the good one. the other one actually will hold two-to-three prints in the same slot and i can use both sides of the page!

on November 9, 2016
Maybe I'm the only photographer left who does, but I love to print my work. These books let me sequence it and share it in a way that light years more intense than showing images on a cell phone. We live in a magic age for printing, as far as convenience, color, contrast, and durability are concerned. Why not take advantage of it?
on January 8, 2016
Love this book. I used it for my daughters modeling portfolio. Great quality and durable.. Wish the pages were a little better quality but still love it!! Sorry the pics aren't the best but it's a black shiny book! Ha!
review image review image review image