- 4 pockets Summer Cool Fabric
- Made in USA or Imported
- Supremely Comfy and Soft：IUGA bootcut pants have 25% of Spandex, and are super stretchy and soft. 75% Polyester retains its shape and is very durable, easily washed and dried. When you put them on they feel like a second skin, they fit comfortably on the waist, hips and legs. They are thick enough for work dress pants and non-see through guaranteed.
- Love the Pants with Pockets? The 2 deep front pockets and 2 back pockets are probably one of the favorite features. You put your house key in there when you go to walk the dog; you're staying in a hotel and need somewhere to keep your room card when working out in the gym; you're dashing off to the store and want to slip a $20 in your pocket. That's why we all LOVE pockets.
- Modified Classic Style with DIY Option: Featuring a boot cut leg, our high waist work pants flatter every body type and shape. The classic style is elevated to today’s standards with a tighter fit through the leg, tapering to a relaxed boot cut opening at the ankle. Besides if you fall outside of the "Regular" inseam length or standard sizing, all you need is a little "DIY", simply cut off the extra part to tailor your inseam length.
- Occasions: Still searching for the ideal pants for workout or office time? Introducing IUGA stretch boot leg work pant for women. No more still trousers! Now you can spend your entire work day feeling comfortable in something that is designed with today’s busy working woman in mind. The flared leg is more versatile than a legging for work, playing outdoors or even lounging around the house.
- Must Highly Recommended Brand: IUGA is a lifestyle brand that combines style, comfort, fit, and performance. The high quality active wear is both affordable and accessible, perfect for fitness enthusiasts and everyday leisure. Rest assured that you will receive a quality product from Amazon’s #1 seller of athletic leggings and other leisure products. Consumers love our products and our reviews speak for themselves.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Sports Bras||Yoga Pants with pockets||Capri Leggings||Bootcut Pants||Workout Leggings||High Waist Leggings|
|Type:||Sports Bra||Yoga Pants||Capri Leggings||Bootcut Pants||Workout Leggings||High Waist Leggings|
|Handfeel:||Buttery Soft||Buttery Soft||Buttery Soft||Buttery Soft||Buttery Soft||Buttery Soft|
|4 way Stretch:||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Suggest for||High Impact Activities||Yoga, Workout, Training||Yoga, Workout, Training||Work, Leisure, Casual||Running, Gym||Lounge, Dressy, Casual|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 8 x 1.3 inches
- Date First Available: January 23, 2019
- ASIN: B07N1N9CFB
- #14 in Women's Yoga Pants
- #1222 in Women's Clothing
- #1 in Women's Work Utility & Safety Overalls & Coveralls
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Or to put your hands inside..
Waisting proportion is smaller ..and fit is snug in thighs down to knees...crotch is cut well so NO camel toe even on a fleshier tummy crotch area.
Pants length is good I have a break in the crease..so someone taller could wear these.
Haven't washed them yet.
I purchased XL black...going to order XXL next time to compare the fit..or use for travel.
Here’s my details: 5’1 and 130 lbs. so I ordered a small. The length is perfect. It just brushes the floor bare footed so with cute sandals or tennis shoes it’ll be perfect. The small is tight but not uncomfortable for me so if you prefer a looser fit the medium may fit you better but it might be too long if you’re the same height as me.
In conclusion, the price is right and I will definitely buy more and in different colors. I thinking I might buy the regular leggings too for exercising. I highly recommend these for your everyday life.
I just got them today so I cannot attest to how well they hold up. I got them to wear as regular pants and I think I’ll be able to even in the summer. I’ll def wear them to lounge in too. Not the most formal looking pants but c’mon, they’re yoga pants. Don’t expect trousers. . I’m 5’2”/5’3” and I wear a 12 in pants...hopefully less than that soon.
This pic is to show you where the fall at the bottom. Perfect length in my opinion.
The only thing I didn't like about them was that in the grey ones the front pockets are lined with black mesh and this shows a little when you're wearing them unless you keep tucking it back into the pocket. It would still look OK if you wanted a black stripe at the top of the pocket for a bit of contrast but I didn't and thought it spoiled the line. It's not enough to knock a star off for, but I wish they'd used the same color lining for the pocket as the pants.
Edit: I'm revising my rating. I really do hate that they used black instead of grey lining in the pockets!
They are a little thinner than I had hoped for, but with the cut & pockets I can totally sneak them into my day wardrobe.
I am 5'8" and I can wear these with flats only. If I was an inch taller these pants would have been too short.
Overall, cute, inexpensive and serve their purpose. I'm happy with my purchase.
Top international reviews
I bought Medium and Im 5ft6, 11stone, 40yo.
Pros: great fabric, integrated pockets.
Cons: I'm 5'2 and large is too long, price is prohibitive
Blue was lighter than I wanted as I wanted a dark navy and it is more mid blue but other than that everything was fine