Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on February 17, 2014
Works exactly as advertised on both my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone (running a stock, rooted 4.3 ROM) and my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 tablet (running stock, UNrooted 4.3). I have an EyeFi (WiFi SD card) card for my camera that works well with both of my devices, too, but I don't always like using the EyeFi and this is just so much easier. I especially find it useful uploading vacation pics to social media while still on vacation. I have a 64GB MicroSD card in my tablet, so I won't have much use for using it for extra storage space via a thumb drive, etc., but you never know, so I'm sure that will come in handy, too.
on November 6, 2013
It works great. I purchased this so I could attach various devices to my Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Using this adapter I was able to connect a mouse, a keyboard, some flash drives, and a few console controller adapters (NES, SNES). Almost everything worked. Granted, many of these things weren't practical to use on a regular basis, but it was cool just to be able to do it and to have the OS also automatically support these things.
on August 10, 2014
I use this with my ASUS VivoTab Note 8 to connect a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard via a "Unifying receiver". I simply insert the little USB plug from Logitech into one end of this IVSO MicroUSB plug and the other end into the micro-USB slot on my tablet and I'm off and running. Works great.
on December 15, 2015
I am pleased with this transaction. It was quick and the item is perfect as described. I am highly recommending this seller. It is a bargain.Thanks.
on December 28, 2015
does not maintain a good connection regardless of which tablet, phone, I hook it up to, ended up tossing it out.
on August 17, 2016
Nice product ! Good transaction ! Thanks
on May 25, 2014
Got this while my computer was in for repair so I could use my flash drive. It worked perfectly with my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. Very high quality. Highly recommend.
on April 24, 2016
Does its job.
on December 11, 2013
Product worked great with a 32g flash drive and a Samsung note 8.0. Quality looks good. nothing more to add
on June 23, 2014
Great for transferring files from usb drives and my camera on my Samsung note 8.0. Used it for a couple of months with no problems.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.