IZIP E3 Path Plus 2014 - Black, Medium (17")
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rear Hub 500W Motor, gearless high speed
- Lithium-ion 48V 8.8Ah 422Wh
- 25 - 35 Miles / 40 - 56 km with normal pedaling
- 20+ MPH Top Speed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Why ride your bike to work, wouldn't you rather be on your own time doing your own thing? Ah...what if you could do both? Sure this bike is a wonderful commute bike but it can do so much more. It's more a town bike. That's why calling a bike like the E3 Path+ a commuter is doing it a disservice. Look: ride it to work! No one's stopping you! But why quit there? Take a day off some time and ride this so-called commuter bike somewhere else. Ignore all those important emails and don't answer when your boss calls—just listen to the wind in your ears and smell the salt air. You might just realize that you were riding to work because it was fun, and it got you in the mood! • People loved using the original Path to get around town. We designed the Path+ to help you get around... well, everywhere. With a motor that is twice as powerful and a battery that is almost twice the capacity, the new Path+ boasts performance to match its sleek European city style. • The rear hub motor is silent, smooth, and powerful. The centrally-mounted LCD shows speed, distance and time in addition to controlling the hybrid assist. A remote button pad lets you operate the system without taking your hand from the bars. • The rear rack battery is easy to remove, so you can charge it anywhere. • City-riding accessories keep you clean and dry all the way to your destination. • Commuter tires for maximum speed and disc brakes for maximum control. E-SYSTEM Specifications Description Motor Rear hub 500W, gearless high speed Battery Lithium-ion 48V8.8Ah 422Wh Display LCD multi-function display with power adjustment features Speed 20 mph / 32 kph motor only Range 25 - 35 Miles / 40 - 56 km with normal pedaling FRAME Specifications Description Frame Aluminum 6061, rack, lock, and fender bosses Fork Chromoly, rigid RearShock - Headset VP semi-integrated ahead DRIVETRAIN Specifications Description Shift lever Microshift TS70 trigger Front derailleur -
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Integrated brake system that cuts off motor power when activated
- Detachable battery pack with key-lock
- Battery auto shutoff after 10 minutes of no activity
- Center-mounted LCD display showing speed, trip distance, power mode and remaining battery charge level
- 28" quick-release wheels with front and rear disc brakes for great stopping power
- 1-year warranty on battery, 2 years on electric motor, lifetime for frame