IZOD Luggage Voyager 2.0 28 Inch Expandable Spinner Upright Suitcase, Cobalt Blue, Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Abs Material
- Glide-rite spinner wheel system lets you move in any direction with exceptional ease
- Expandable cases let you gain additional packing capacity with the pull of a zipper
- Two compartment packing system with split book style opening components and material go through a battery of tests to ensure durability and reliability
- 3 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 30.75 inch h x 21.5 inch w x 11.5 inch d; weight: 11 lbs.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Exemplifying the essence of izod, this versatile allure collection performs and looks great whether you are travling on business or vacation
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 20 x 28 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 pounds
- ASIN: B007N0WKQ2
- Item model number: 232-28-431-HRD
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 3, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a Samsonite that is a similar design, but the expansion material is more like a heavy sail canvas. This case has very thin material, probably canvas also, but not heavy duty at all.
A great deal for the price, as long as you don't need the expansion!
5/16/17 - I'm glad this isn't available anymore because it's garbage. The zippers stick so bad that you'll want to throw it out the window. And it wound up with a hole in the bottom of it that was hard to see so small things would fall out. Of course, we discovered that the hard way. Wound up in the garbage less than one year after purchase. Every suitcase I have ever owned has lasted way longer than that. If this ever becomes available again, don't buy it!!!
The bad: The main zipper is badly designed. The case is actually seperated in the middle by a rather wide layer of flimsy canvas type material (think backpack material). This makes it no good for expanding, and the main zipper is vulnerable to breaking and is difficult to zip. The main zipper is badly designed.
I would not recommend this item.