Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 27, 2017
Just to echo others that wrote it, these pants in black are NOT BLACK. They are really sort of blue. You can really tell this when you wear them with your black socks, black shoes, etc., and get into your black car with black seats. I thought it wouldn't be as big of deal to me when I ordered them, having read such comments about the color, but it really irritates me now that these pants are not black. So, I warn you, they are NOT BLACK. They don't even really work as blue pants, so this black color is just foul and probably should be a deal breaker.
The material seems fine, and the fit is really roomy. They're roomier than Dockers D3, more like a D4. Maybe they're a good value in other colors.
on August 4, 2016
I love the pants and the wrinkle free aspect. They are my the only business casual work pants my husband owns. The belts loops will be the first area to show wear. The expandable waist and relaxed fit make them a comfortable pants. They are being replaced with a new model from Izod and I hope they new model is just as good.
on January 16, 2017
Beautiful pant. Gorgeous color. Waist and length were perfect, however, from thigh to knee, it was extremely billowy. To the point that they had to be altered. Both the inseam and outside seam at a cost of $20.00. The reason we kept the pant was the above-referenced reasons.
on July 2, 2016
Great looking pants. They were a bit tight because I need to lose a few pounds. Wasn't really surprised. This pair was to replace a pair of the same pants in the pleated version (which I prefer). But evidently, those are no longer widely available. Obviously, I liked the old set or would not have replaced them with the "same" style.
on January 27, 2018
Great fitting pants, but discontinued by Izod :( Loved 'em while we could get them, but no point reviewing them in detail since this cut/style is now a relic of recent days gone by...
on March 21, 2015
I bought these because I have large thighs and calves. However they were even full on me! A few years ago, when the fuller leg was in style I would have kept them, but even with big legs I'd like to stay somewhat in style. I contacted IZOD and unfortunately their customer service people don't have a clue about their products. After three emails to the same person, she finally just sent me a web page that still didn't give the relative difference in inches, which would have made things much simpler. Ultimately I ordered their "American Chino", which drops about 3-4" in thigh diameter on a size 36" pant. On my large thighs there is still plenty of room.

As for the negative comments on quality, maybe I got lucky. They both appear to be decently constructed and the fit with regard to waist and seat is accurate. The rise (in case you don't know that's how high the waist is) is on the low side, which is great for me. I come from a clothing back ground and for the $25-$40 you end up paying for these, I think either the Madison or American Chino are a great deal.
on March 14, 2015
These 100% cotton pants are nice looking and feel great when worn correctly. However, "sports flex" must be a reference to the stretchy waistband. As a rule, stretchy pants are out. But, these actually look nice.without gathering or pleating. The fit was a little large (sports flex again?), but not oversize. The waist is designed to ride at your waist, otherwise the crotch will approach the inner to lower thighs.
on June 12, 2015
I bought a pair of IZOD pants at a brick and mortar store, this is my second pair. I am hooked! Other brands claim "No Need Ironing," The IZODs are the first ones I have found that mean what they sat. Fit is perfect, very comfortable. Gotta love 'em!
on April 1, 2017
Tight around seat and waist, overly baggy from seat through inseam. 3 rating for hard to find size, though disappointing sizing so it's a return.
on June 6, 2016
Very well constructed pair of chinos, the heavy material is just like I wanted it, and the waist & length are just as advertised. Would have preferred the leg a bit more tapered, but that is just my preference.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.