|Fits as expected||
IZOD Men's Flat Front Slim Fit Basic Microtwill Golf Pant
|Price:||$38.00 - $65.00|
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Soil release
- UV protection
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 8 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JB5BTQY
- Item model number: 45FF216
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 1, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Fit was true to size in both waist and length. Waistband sits at hips, which is what I prefer.
Overall these have been great, and I'm happy I found them. I can't speak to their use as a golf pant, but for a nice summer business casual situation they are a top buy and I'll be getting more.
One thing to keep in mind while wearing them - the pockets are made of mesh, so the bottom of a tucked-in shirt/your underwear will be visible if the pocket flares out (like when you're seated). It's extremely noticeable if you're wearing colors that contrast with the pants. Not a big enough issue to deduct a star, just something to be aware of.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A little too tight but i mostly feel this when I'm not playing.Published 2 months ago by Bilal Khan
Bought them for my husband for a gift, and he really likes the color, fit and fabric. That's good enough for me!Published 5 months ago by losfelizshopper
I wear them to Work, I'm in the IT Field, they are probably my favorite pair. They hold up good and feel great. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Chris H.
Great decoy for office slacks and keep you cool all summer long. I could only imagine they're perfect for golf too.Published 8 months ago by The FXBG Mountaineer
The pants were so perfect, you would think they were Taylor made. Thanks!Published 9 months ago by sandbagger