Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on August 9, 2013
I bought three fleece type-jackets to compare and this one is pretty good. The Calvin Klein Sportswear Men's Logo Full Zip Polar Fleece looked nice but was way too tight in the arms. The Woolrich Elite Men's Soft Shell Jacket is more contemporary styled and has more features but is a smidgen less comfortable.

This IZOD jacket is very basic but it is also very comfortable and allows a nice range of motion. If I had to choose one for outdoor activities I would choose the IZOD. It has two lower hand pockets without zippers, which is what I wanted since I'm not planning on keeping anything in there and just want the pockets to warm my hands. There are two button snap chest pockets that are a little on the small side but they'll hold a packet of kleenex or deck of cards easily. There are no holes for routing earphones so this is not a tech jacket if that matters to you. It also has two roomy inside pockets down by the bottom seam that have an open top.

I have a 40" chest and arm length of 31" (google how to measure your arms) and the small fits just right.

Keep in mind that I got this jacket mostly to stay warm in a too cold air conditioned office so I don't care about the zipper, wind or water resistance, but for my needs this jacket works great. The price of this jacket varies widely with the size and color and over time. I got a really good deal but YMMV.
on November 7, 2013
I'm 6', 210 and the XL was gigantic on me. Even the L is a tad bigger than I'd like, but I didn't want to send it back again. The zipper has large teeth so I expect it to work. The brass snap front breast pockets make it look a little more stylish. The fleece is a bit heavier than I prefer, so it should be best for colder weather. I wish the sleeves were lined though.
on April 22, 2014
First off, fit: This jacket runs a bit on the large side. I normally wear a medium (32 waist and 38 chest) and wish I had gotten the small.

That said, it is basically functional, looks good enough, and is warm. If you can get it on sale, it's a good deal. I wouldn't pay full price for it, though.
on December 29, 2014
For wearing around the house or yard, this is fine. But the fabric doesn't hang/drape well as though something is askew in the construction. I'd be reluctant to wear this in public. Other than that, I suppose it's fine.
on January 28, 2015
This is a very comfortable fleece jacket at a bargain price. I'm highly satisfied with this purchase.
on August 27, 2013
I am a bargain hunter and this is exactly what the doctor ordered. A great quality jacket for an even better price.
on August 26, 2014
Good item.fast shipping,delivery on time.I like it .I will recomand the item to my relative .
on July 17, 2014
Normal

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.